Thread: Blessings

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Blessings

OK our Blessings were on a 5min duration and our greater blessings were on a 15 min duration, you changed it so that lesser duration is 10min and greater is 30min, and this my dear devs still suck sorry but we are the class that more reagents use cant you fix our reagents so it stacks to 1000?? i have to buy 200 for every raid every day if i could just buy 1000 for the week that would be great need the free bag space. ( assuming that your guild is doing harmodes or during new bosses you gona wipe and you gona spend alot of reagents)

Buffing pets issue
    Now another issue, fix hunters pets so that is like the warlocks, when you buff a warlock with lets say kings you will buff his pet with kings has well.

Now when you buff a hunter with lets say BOM his pet wont get BOM, his pet only gets BOM if you buff a warrior with it, well if you dont have a warrior in your party its an extra reagent you spend or if your warrior is lets say tank that's a problem cause you want to give kings/sanctuary to tanks.

Now has for DK's pets if you buff a DK with BOM you wont buff is pet to buff is pet you will need to buff rogues first, see the problem here? if there are any rogues its an extra reagent you spend and when there are rogues they always keep screaming give me BOM and i say wait for DK pet and dk is afk or only calls pet afther ready cheack and they scream BOM BOM BOM -.- wait for dk pet ffs!!!
    Simply fix this by buffing DK will buff their pets ^^

Buffs duration
    On 25man there isnt real an issue with this but on 10 man is boring
    Lets go for my last run to ICC 10 man shall we?
    2 pala ret and prot :
    Prot wants Sanctuary + BOM
    Retri needs Kings + BOM ( had to wisper the prot pala for Kings all the time borring)

There were also 2 druids in the raid, feral and resto
    Feral wants BOM+kings
    Resto needs Kings+ BOW
    we had a resto shaman in the raid so np here antill he asked me to buff wisdom to casters and himslef cause he rader use healing tottem them have a litle more Mp5 from his improved mana tottem so well i Had to buff the Resto druid with BOW all the time with 10 min again borring

Lesser blessings should have a duration of 30min ( same mana cost or we are screwed in pvp vs frost mages, shamans, preists, locks,etcs that dispells us) 30min with do have a minor glyph to buff ourslefs so the only problem in pvp is realy buff other players but it inst a real problem or is it?

Greater blessings if you dont want us to have a 1h buff like all other classes them greater blessings should last 30min but we more mana cost and everyone will be happy.

Now has for symbol of Divinity can you pz let it stack to 20 reagents?? 5 reagents is too low and like i said we need free bag space.

ok ok i lie not every class got a 1h buff shaman tottems dont last that much and warriors and dks buff dont last taht mucth has well but, DK use it on they dps rotation to get rune power, warriors well they spend 10 range to buff everyone and dont have to sit to drink and shaman tottems well they just put the tottems with litle mana cost and they buff everyone and all this 3 classes dont spend reagents for it.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Blessings

Quote Originally Posted by Etna
    this my dear devs
    wrong forum, official suggestion forum is not here
    200 per day.. huh stop wiping (this is madness)

Am just going to comment on the most important parts

boring
    borring
    borring
    Did you even want to use that word? :P

Now has for symbol of Divinity can you pz let it stack to 20 reagents?? 5 reagents is too low and like i said we need free bag space.
    That's the only thing I will agree to.

Easiest solution for buff priority is it just get rid of Sanctuary and put Improved Kings in it's place. It'd basically just fold Sanc into Kings.

Buff duration is fine. Pretty obvious you didn't play back when the longest duration buff we had was 5 minutes(no greater blessing) and had to keep it up on 40 people. So every 5 minutes you were throwing out 40 buffs. THAT was boring.

Yes we go through more reagents than any other class, but our reagents are the cheapest. If you can't spare one or two bag spaces, you need to reevaluate what is important enough to keep on you.
    "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." - Dr. Suess

Only thing worth quoting has been, Symbol of divinity in stacks of 20 instead of 5, rest can just go out the window.

Or just go with Bom/Sanct?? You get the Str from Sanct anyways and the agi and int really isn't worth it if you don't think asking the prot for a new kings every 10min is hard that you have to go on a forum and make a thread about how hard it is for you.
    Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
    God's in his heaven. All's right with the world.

I agree with the Hunter/DK + Pets part, seeing as i play a hunter and the only times my pet gets some blessings is if there's a warrior with us.

On 25man there isnt real an issue with this but on 10 man is boring
    Lets go for my last run to ICC 10 man shall we?
    2 pala ret and prot :
    Prot wants Sanctuary + BOM
    Retri needs Kings + BOM ( had to wisper the prot pala for Kings all the time borring)
    This irritates me...lesser blessings should always go on the pally giving them out to make it easier for everyone.
    ie. Ret blesses greater might, prot blesses greater kings +10min sanc on himself

I'll sign the Symbol of Divinity part, but with PallyPower the 10/30 and special requests aren't a big problem.

But another point I hate is rebuffing everytime I respec.
    At the moment my role switches from tank to dps between bossfights and everytime I do this my manapool is empty and I have to rebuff. Respec(5) + fill mana (5) + 10*gcd + seal + aura + rf + fill mana again(5)= 35s lost. A warrior/dk needs like 5 seconds to respec. Yes 35 seconds is too much, I'm always the last to be ready in our group.
    At least kings could stay, there isn't any possibility to improve it and every Paladin has it. Or anything like free buffing for 15s after respec or allow buffing out of combat off the gcd.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by BDF
    This irritates me...lesser blessings should always go on the pally giving them out to make it easier for everyone.
    ie. Ret blesses greater might, prot blesses greater kings +10min sanc on himself
    As long as the Ret/Prot have either Kings/Sanc neither of trhem should be bitching since they will each have 10% Sta/Str.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    wrong forum, official suggestion forum is not here
    200 per day.. huh stop wiping (this is madness)
    Well kind of noticed it too late was reading MMO and wow-europe at same time my bad :X

boring
    borring
    borring
    I guy cant double hit R by mistake 2 times and gets beaten to death -.-

Buff duration is fine. Pretty obvious you didn't play back when the longest duration buff we had was 5 minutes(no greater blessing) and had to keep it up on 40 people. So every 5 minutes you were throwing out 40 buffs. THAT was boring.
    In fact i did play vanila 5min were boring but 10 min is stupid too. how can you say it's fine? do you play a paladin? trought you dont take like 1min30s to buff everyone anymore but hey buffing before boss, after boss? i dont mind i have no problem but not every paladin uses Paly power, some guys are out of reagents and just forget to rebuff you cant control every one and with a 30min buff it's easy.

btw eaven with paly power buffing pets is a pain in ass.
    at least paly power shows improved talents.

Easiest solution for buff priority is it just get rid of Sanctuary and put Improved Kings in it's place.
    Do agree with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    As long as the Ret/Prot have either Kings/Sanc neither of trhem should be bitching since they will each have 10% Sta/Str.
    but then I lose out on ~63 agility!
    D=

Deleted

10% more agy isnt important but 10% more int is
    when you use Holy wrath in your rotation to improve dps on undead/demon bosses you will cry to be a Blood elf to use arcanetorrent, and also when you hit 2 t10 set pices came cry for more int and for preist to buff you with spirit

15+ Year Old Account

10% more agy isnt important but 10% more int is
    when you use Holy wrath in your rotation to improve dps on undead/demon bosses you will cry to be a Blood elf to use arcanetorrent, and also when you hit 2 t10 set pices came cry for more int and for preist to buff you with spirit
    You could also judge Wisdom and use DP.

I guy cant double hit R by mistake 2 times and gets beaten to death -.-
    I believe he meant you were using the wrong word. You were probably trying to say buffing every ten minutes is tedious.
    If you get bored having to throw out a couple buffs for bosses (since crying about these buffs on trash is just silly) then I can't imagine how 'bored' you must be on Marrowgar trash.

15+ Year Old Account

gimme my 2-3% crit!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid
    I believe he meant you were using the wrong word. You were probably trying to say buffing every ten minutes is tedious.
    If you get bored having to throw out a couple buffs for bosses (since crying about these buffs on trash is just silly) then I can't imagine how 'bored' you must be on Marrowgar trash.
    Since i am not fluent in english my vocabolary words are kind of short XD

Well when you are farming rep it can be tedious and buffs = kill faster.

You could also judge Wisdom and use DP.
    Maybe i do what every good paladin player does, tha is using judgement of the wisdom -.- and ofc i use Divine plea and when there are prot + ret paladin in raid prot judges Light.

You realy dont get it do you? full buffed int spirit BOW kings MOTW you get 7k++ mana and (have no idea how mucth mp5) if you use every thing in your arcenal to do top damage you will get oom, its the diferent from being in the top 3 damage to the top 10, so many times i lay on hands myself to get mana XD ( and i dont like to do this only do it if healer are ok with mana else i use mana pot but if healer are ok with mana i use lay on hands and haste pot ftw ^^)
    The problem only realy cames when boss is at 20% you consume mana like hell, i still dont have the 2t10 set pices but my "rival" does and he is having a lot of mana problems wicth is cool cause i can top is damage because he goes almos oom and needs to wait for jdugement before use anything else somethings XD

BTW why are talking about this anyways XD?

oh and BTW int also = more exorcims crits

Deleted

I must say that Sanctuary is the single greatest grief source when it comes to sorting out blessings. 90% of prot palas have been hit to the head too many times for them to be able to understand that they are the only ones in need of Sanctuary. Heck, when I'm tanking and there are other palas, I just buff GBoK and put a lesser BoS on myself. Easier to remember to refresh a buff on yourself. But those 90% do it exactly the other way around, even if you can manage to make them understand the situation in less than 5 minutes. Heck, they even buff holy palas with Sanctuary. How can people be so retarded?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret
    I must say that Sanctuary is the single greatest grief source when it comes to sorting out blessings. 90% of prot palas have been hit to the head too many times for them to be able to understand that they are the only ones in need of Sanctuary. Heck, when I'm tanking and there are other palas, I just buff GBoK and put a lesser BoS on myself. Easier to remember to refresh a buff on yourself. But those 90% do it exactly the other way around, even if you can manage to make them understand the situation in less than 5 minutes. Heck, they even buff holy palas with Sanctuary. How can people be so retarded?
    because -3% dmg isnt good for a group? orly?

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    because -3% dmg isnt good for a group? orly?
    I do believe that you were able to green from his post that he was talking about situations where you have a limited amount of paladins (say 2) due to him talking about the prot paladin needing to give out kings....but then again why would you have posted if that were the case?