Survival hunter non-heroic Easy to get BIS list

Hey, so I'm making my Wish-List for what to get from IC10/25 non-heroic, and just wondering if any of you guys would have any Agreements, Disagreements or ideas how to improve it.

here it is: http://www.wowhead.com/?profile=20641622#inventory

all items has to be easy to get
    from non-heroic bosses
    preferable for now, from the first 3 wings
    tho, i dont mind Leather items, but would prefer mail ofc.

im not sure what to do with my 2nd ring, cause i dont want rings with hit rating,
    and it having crit on it is almost kinda a must

Pretty sure the list is as good as it can get now.

Thanks in Advance, Sintrixy <Menace> Scarshield legion

True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.

Re: Survival hunter non-heroic Easy to get BIS list

Your meta aint working.

Ah right doh, that's Fixed now.

Your also not hit capped.

I would trade out the belt for the one that drops off Rotgut and would replace the 2 hander with the one that drops off 10 man (Hersir's) to make up hit.

the belf was completely nude for approx 10 seconds before underwear appeared. bad link to post IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Jenkstah
    Your also not hit capped.
    0.08% below hit cap is not exactly something i would call "not hit capped" even a hit/agi orange gem would be overkill to cover it. and 0.08% blow cap is kinda better than 0.3% above cap its alot closer to the cap, and beeing above cap is just waste of itemization points.

and to Muradin, you're absolutly right on the Belt, the http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50413 from Festergut is better, but Armor Penetration is not really a good stat for me, and the other http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50993 is easier to get, also the http://www.wowhead.com/?item=51881 you mentioned is from a 10man Heroic mode boss, on a boss even further inside IC, also with my setup i get more haste instead or more Armor penetration. Thanks for the reply on it tho, defenatly something i should have looked into. but id still prefer the other setup

Quote Originally Posted by gabbie1977
    the belf was completely nude for approx 10 seconds before underwear appeared. bad link to post IMO
    you got offended by nudity of a night elf?

Quote Originally Posted by gabbie1977
    yea, she so had tits and such.. not.

Quote Originally Posted by warptwist
    0.08% below hit cap is not exactly something i would call "not hit capped" even a hit/agi orange gem would be overkill to cover it.
    When you first made this post you where at 6.33% Hit without any talent points in Carefull Aim...

when i started the post i was in this gear: http://www.wowhead.com/?profile=20641622
    i only changed the belt & Weapon to compare to what you sayd and by a mistake saved it. anyways, back to normal

(not aiming for 8% hit cap, aiming for 7% cap with a Draenei)

Yeh I noticed you where alliance after i made that Post :P

Im curretnly sitting on 261 Hit Rating, about 7.96 %, and throught ICC 25 I never missed a shot so yeh...

Got Zod's too its awsome

i bet

its only dropped 1 time for us so far, and our other hunter had 10 more dkp than me at that time >.<

but in anycase, then im not too far behind the list now even on live realms, i ofc still miss alot, but its comming, nearly got the boots now, and got dkp about for another item or two ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jenkstah
    Yeh I noticed you where alliance after i made that Post :P

Im curretnly sitting on 261 Hit Rating, about 7.96 %, and throught ICC 25 I never missed a shot so yeh...

Got Zod's too its awsome
    well you prob have a draenei i ur group - u wont be missing much but as far as i know, your pet gain 1 whole % less hit

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettah
    well you prob have a draenei i ur group - u wont be missing much but as far as i know, your pet gain 1 whole % less hit
    Yea that's correct, but my pets hit rating is not really an issue when im at 7%, id rather have 30 more dps from my own gear, than 10 more dps from my pet ^^

15+ Year Old Account

You're not using an engineering enchant on the gloves, hand mounted pyro-rockets are always better than 20 agi, even for survival.
    You're also using Heroic DV for one of your trinkets, it doesn't exactly make any huge difference in the way you're going to be gearing
    but it doesn't really follow the premise you laid out in the original post.

wouldn't http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47546 be better? since we're talking about anything that's currently lootable

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe
    You're not using an engineering enchant on the gloves, hand mounted pyro-rockets are always better than 20 agi, even for survival.
    that is excellent news for me!, i looked it up on Elitist jerks & Wowhead comments, and your words holds truth!, thanks a lot for that comment!. i actually didn't know that they removed its GCD, increased its dmg and reduced its cooldown, i heard they would, but never checked again. Thanks again ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe
    You're also using Heroic DV for one of your trinkets, it doesn't exactly make any huge difference in the way you're going to be gearing
    but it doesn't really follow the premise you laid out in the original post.
    Yea but ToGC HM's are not exactly hard to do, and we're allready farming the first 4 bosses every week (still having troubles with Anub :/ )

Quote Originally Posted by Sp
    wouldn't http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47546 be better? since we're talking about anything that's currently lootable
    Yea you're right, it properly would(didn't really check) but i don't see my guild killing 'Anub25 HM with 50 attempts left' any time soon.

and as i wrote in my first post it had to be easy to get

its just an BIS list for now, and something that is accessible for the most.
    later ill update my Wish-list to all IC25 man HM's together with ToGC25 HM Tribute chest and so on. but this is just the list im going for atm, as this is what is available to me.