rwar type program for a mac?

hey all simple question,

recently changed from a pc to a mac and im having trouble finding a programe like rwar - does one exist?

any help appriciated.

Re: rwar type program for a mac?

I don't believe so, however rawr version 3 is supposed to be coming soon, and will run in a browser, thus work fine on a mac.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

15+ Year Old Account

I'm really looking forward to it too, as I'm on a Mac Pro thus cannot use Rawr.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

10+ Year Old Account

@ bootcamp - 'cause that'll make us need to run windows? And tbh, after spending 2 years on Mac OS myself, I'll be damned if I ever return to that crappy thing again?

I'm in no way trying to start a Mac vs PC thing here, but, there's a good reason I chose this over another pc. To each their own, I hear good things about Windows 7 etc so things have improved.

@ the OP; I've been fiddling with Landsoul's Spreadsheet (Elitist Jerks) which basically does the same thing. Again, there are some compatibility problems (visual basic macros don't function on MS Excel for Mac OSX), but with a bit of patience you can just fill in your own gear. As opposed to just importing it from armory with the VB macro, I mean.
    Mac OS is wonderful in many ways, but when it comes to 'mainstream' stuff like Rawr, WoWmodelviewer and even Excel in a way; you have to be a bit creative

Asheowyn - Shandelzare - Anessa - Shandelzhare