Emblems of frost!

Hi fellow resto druids! And others for that matter :

I saved up 70 emblems of frost, but I didn't really need anything, so I bought 2 x Primordial Saronite for some easy cash (2.5k / ore, lol some people... ). I got about 38 now, but I have to buy something, the emblems are burning in my pocket ;D I raid 10man normals, but my guild is looking into advancing to heroic mode. My question is simple; what should I buy and why?

My armory link

I thought about the trinket, but after trying it, I sold it back to the vendor and got my emblems back. Is it just me or is does it need a buff?

I've also looked at the idol, but seeing as I got the triumph idol I don't want to put it on the top of my shopinglist.

I have ofc looked at the tier 10 armor too, but I really don't want to break the nice 4p bonud from tier 9. I'm concidering just saving up 4p of t10 and replace my t9 when the time comes, but idunno...

Also, the back and the belt is not needed, seeing as I have the Anub25 back and the belt from the Gunship Armory

I realize I don't have to link all my items (I put the armory link there right?) but it's just so you can easaly see the items in question

Thanks for reading my textwall, hope you can help ???

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Emblems of frost!

im defo saving up for 4/5 T10

Quote Originally Posted by Barnagma
    im defo saving up for 4/5 T10
    ditto

I'm banking all of my emblems till we start getting tokens or I can't justify sitting on them any longer (eg. can buy a full t10 set). I'm farming saronite with my alt so that I don't have to waste my badges on that instead of gear.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Tho i considerd buying the Idol but sinds it "only" a 22sp upgrade its not worth replacing it YET

and as there are many pr0 healing trinkets out there woulnd waste my emblems on it as well (again yet)

its all a matter of time ^^

I picked up the cloth belt (Circle of Ossus). IMO it's BiS (excl heroic 25) as we need haste now (856 for GCD cap) and crit will be almost useless once 4T9 is replaced.

Beyond that I'm saving for 4T10.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Quote Originally Posted by Degrador
    I picked up the cloth belt (Circle of Ossus). IMO it's BiS (excl heroic 25) as we need haste now (856 for GCD cap) and crit will be almost useless once 4T9 is replaced.

woot BiS? How can we know before we've seen all of the ICC bosses?
    But yeah idd, it's neat
    I just got this thing in my brain, saying I need to use leather :P

Quote Originally Posted by Iselia
    woot BiS? How can we know before we've seen all of the ICC bosses?
    But yeah idd, it's neat
    I just got this thing in my brain, saying I need to use leather :P
    Warning: I do not play a resto druid main, I am a Balance druid, though I do play a resto OS, so take anything I say with a grain of salt (Since you probably know a lot more than I do)

Currently the vast majority of loot is already available on this site and wowarmory for viewing. The only boss missing a loot table is currently Arthas.

The Resto 4piece bonus sounds amazing. Think about how much of a help something like that would have been in ToGC25 Anub or other heavy raid damage fights.

Now looking at the actual stats on the gear, from my perspective and not taking your current gear into account, I would say for me the chest would be the worst piece there. Since the increase of the haste cap and the availibility of caster chests with + haste instead of crit, I would probably pass up on it or make it be the last thing i bought.

Bloodsoul Raiment is a cloth equivalent from 10-man.

If you want to stick with your all leather mentality, you could switch out the tier shoulders for Shoulderpads of the Searing Kiss, which are also from 10-man mode.

I do agree that I would wait until last to get the idol.

Hope i was slightly helpful, sorry I haven't done more research into resto gear yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dotnumb
    The Resto 4piece bonus sounds amazing. Think about how much of a help something like that would have been in ToGC25 Anub or other heavy raid damage fights.
    I giggled.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Degrador

Have you seen the leather BoE from putricide 25? That Belt > Cloth one

Quote Originally Posted by Rejuviflye
    Have you seen the leather BoE from putricide 25? That Belt > Cloth one
    Umm, you realise that they're exactly the same except for a blue vs yellow socket?

http://www.wowhead.com/?compare=50069;50997

If you want to be extremely strict about BiS then sure, it's better as it's leather for more armor and yellow might be slightly nicer as you could use a SP/haste gem, although you still need a blue gem somewhere for the Insightful meta gem.

Still, we'll be swimming in EoF soon enough making Circle of Ossus a lot easier / cheaper to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek
    I giggled.

Funny I did also when I realized you didnt even attempt to add anything valid to the discussion. :-)

The point was a very high raid dmg fight, if you missed that and assumed I meant overhealing on Anub P3, then you sir are a Rah-Tard.

Think about how much of a help something like that would have been in ToGC25 Anub
    I feel no need to explain why I'm quoting this.

Funny I did also when I realized you didnt even attempt to add anything valid to the discussion. :-)

The point was a very high raid dmg fight, if you missed that and assumed I meant overhealing on Anub P3, then you sir are a Rah-Tard.
    I see you understand how Anub p3 in 25heroic works. If you have a valid tactic of how to defeat him, why would you put unneeded healing to people already at ideal HP for the boss not to get enough health back from the swarm.