Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Elitist Group [Addon]

Quote Originally Posted by Krisshaman
    Anyone get insane lag spikes when inspecting people with this addon? Or was it just the addon trying to compute why the tank I was inspecting had 1018 Defense Rating (crit capped is 689....)

I've been having some lag spike and even d/c issues with the inspect feature; I suspect the addon author is working on it.

And 1018 defense rating gives an immense amount of miss, dodge, and (if not a druid) parry as well. Just because you're crit-capped doesn't mean more defense isn't useful. In fact, it is highly effective as an avoidance stat, and by the time tanks are fully decked out in ICC gear it will be difficult to NOT have a 1000+ defense rating (roughly 605+ defense skill).
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Vexryn

Quote Originally Posted by Vexryn
    And 1018 defense rating gives an immense amount of miss, dodge, and (if not a druid) parry as well. Just because you're crit-capped doesn't mean more defense isn't useful. In fact, it is highly effective as an avoidance stat, and by the time tanks are fully decked out in ICC gear it will be difficult to NOT have a 1000+ defense rating (roughly 605+ defense skill).
    Having 6k less health and 2% less of every mitigation than the tank in the group who stacked stam and dodge begs to differ, but thats for a different thread.

If you have lag issues, try http://www.wowace.com/addons/elitistgroup/

i like this mod alot better than gear score. seen some times when it says ppls gear isnt enchanted or gemmed even though it is. doesnt happen often though. i like the whole rate and leave notes about the player thing like if somebody isn't performing up to their gear potential or if that player was just a douche or if they did awesome.

Deleted

Bumping this addon for its sheer awesomeness and because most likely people have already forgotten about it