Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Alliance turtling every wsg makes me laugh so hard

nubs pvpman.

lalalalalalaall

Quote Originally Posted by Ofmanv
    No easier way to win a wsg than to control the field. Thanks for the easy wins.

Oh, and what absolutely *slays* me is allis try to pretend like they turtle because they're smart and strategic.

Oh ya, you turtled all those games you were already losing 0-2 because that's good strategy rofl. It's like you just want me to get my 3 marks.

It must be embarassing to be alliance.

Thanks for info captain

Deleted

In my battlegroup reckoning eu, horde wins wsg almost every single time.
    Except when playing against the german alliance of our bg, they cap 1 flag and then all of them just defend till the timer goes zero, its just pathetic...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dreezlol
    In my battlegroup reckoning eu, horde wins wsg almost every single time.
    Except when playing against the german alliance of our bg, they cap 1 flag and then all of them just defend till the timer goes zero, its just pathetic...
    pathetic? This is what we get when we whine about BGs taking to long, blizzard put timers/resources. The Germans are playing the way they win, and lets face it rather win one in 20 min, then lose 3 in 30 min give or take 10 min...
    WSG is like this now when you all cried like babies that some games lasted over an hour.

God i miss old fashion AV, hours and hours of grinding honor kills and defending your druids so you could summon ivus.

We (alliance) have to turtle WSG since Horde is better when it comes to teamplay, we found a way that worked for us. Now its your turn to counter it, ball is at your court. Make your move.