Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Oculus Loot Improvements

There is not a single enhancement shaman on the top 150 players.

That is less than there are DKs or Resto druids.

Only elemental shamans seem rather good.

I see that as a problem.

Prot Warrior in PvP? Everything's fine, go l2p. Prot Paladin in PvP? Oh god where'd we put the nerf bat?!

Heaven forbid a playstyle where Pally's dont just gaze menacingly at a target then slam their heads on the keyboard takes hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Deos
    Wow.. People's stupidity is amazing.. Oculus is like the easiest heroic to do now, and one of the fastest YET they still b*tch about it >.<
    People aren't "bitching" about the instance being hard or even overly long. People simply do not like the instance the way it was designed. I personally loved the place my first time in it but now I hate it because of the number of people that just don't understand the concept of vehicle combat.

I will agree with the other posts here though, the loot change is very amusing, bribing players to run the instance won't completely entice players to do it, they will still hate the place and for the most part still refuse to run it.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Quote Originally Posted by phai
    I've been farming ZG for about a year now, started with early ilvl 200 epics and haven't seen a single mount drop yet, so I assume that I will never get a drake off these bags neither.
    heh ,theres no bear mount drop from timed Zul Aman anymore.It was eased off in last TBC patch ! It seems taht u waste lot of time ..lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Deos
    Wow.. People's stupidity is amazing.. Oculus is like the easiest heroic to do now, and one of the fastest YET they still b*tch about it >.<
    They can make it as easy and fast as they like, they can make it drop 10 triumph emblems, I'm still not going to go there. I play this game for fun and I absolutely hate the mounted combat mechanics. It would be stupid is to do something you hate on your free time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sia0
    Theres no mount drop from timed Zul Aman .It was eased off in last TBC patch ! U just really waste time whole year..lol?
    ZG != Zul Aman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sia0
    heh ,theres no bear mount drop from timed Zul Aman .It was eased off in last TBC patch ! It seems taht u waste lot of time ..lol?
    ZG = Zul Gurub

Running Oculus is like returning to the home that you were abused as a child.

They could have just removed the flying dragon trash. THAT'S ALL IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN SRSLY.

Blizzard really loves the oculus. I still hate the instance but even before the change never left the group if oculus was selected. I mean it sucks but Tharon'ja before 3.3 sucked too. (With the difference that it is just a boss...while oculus is a whole instance that sucks)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

I love oculus, I don't see why people hate it :|

But thank you for your numerous amount of b*tchin, atleast now I can get a free mount and extra triumphs badges.

I still do like oculus ... I love having to use different skills and even being able to choose from a different set every time. In this instance you can see how people adapt to changes (to the gameplay), usually they hate to instead of enjoying the difference

Well, The mount may entice completionists and lowbies to run that god forsaken instance. But I know I still won't go anywhere near it.

Most people with better looking raid mounts, who most likely only do it for the 2 frost badges, still won't do it either.

That instance is frustrating beyond belief, not because of how it is designed, but because of how dumb other people are in this game. I know I'm not going to take any chances and assume everyone else realizes they go up and not forward.

As for prot, You've got the wrong class Blizzard, it's Prot PALADINS that are retardedly OP in arena. Not Warriors. Ignore a prot warrior in arena and lawl at how rage starved he is.

I still do like oculus ... I love having to use different skills and even being able to choose from a different set every time. In this instance you can see how people adapt to changes (to the gameplay), usually they hate to instead of enjoying the difference

Hm, I wonder how long it will be before blizzard will offer extra rewards to tanks and healers that queue.

For that matter, a free emblem of triumph for every 5 minutes sitting in the queue probably isn't far away either with this kind of attitude.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence
    I love oculus, I don't see why people hate it :|

But thank you for your numerous amount of b*tchin, atleast now I can get a free mount and extra triumphs badges.

zomg another that defends occulus, we should start a club =D

I agree with poster somewhere above who said that if trash dragons, especially around platforms activating and directly around 2nd boss, are removed it will make the instance so much better. The clunky mechanics of 2nd boss often causes nearby dragons to aggro on party once the beaming dragon is summoned, which usually means wipe. Get rid of dragons to make this instance "perfect".

I did it several times in last few days, I recall at least 3 "Make it count" runs where one was with wipe on 2nd boss as well. This instance is not hard nor long. It just carries bad name from the past.

PS. On a positive side, last 3 runs I didnt encounter anybody who left.

The problem isnt really the instance (i liked the challange), its people leaving 1 second after they get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron01
    I agree with poster somewhere above who said that if trash dragons, especially around platforms activating and directly around 2nd boss, are removed it will make the instance so much better. The clunky mechanics of 2nd boss often causes nearby dragons to aggro on party once the beaming dragon is summoned, which usually means wipe. Get rid of dragons to make this instance "perfect".

I did it several times in last few days, I recall at least 3 "Make it count" runs where one was with wipe on 2nd boss as well. This instance is not hard nor long. It just carries bad name from the past.

PS. On a positive side, last 3 runs I didnt encounter anybody who left.
    Those dragons are there so that you can train your skills for the end boss.
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

So if you have the blue drake allready will it be changed to the azur drake ?
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

Quote Originally Posted by ryuke09
    zomg another that defends occulus, we should start a club =D
    I'll take some of that action.

It's shocking how many people are so terrible at adapting to anything in this game that they can't handle something as breathtakingly simple as Oculus.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.