s7 set for marks in season 8?

do you think the s7 set will be purchasable with frost marks when season 8 starts?
    did blizz mention anything like that yet?

Re: s7 set for marks in season 8?

Savage went with EoH, Hateful with EoV, Deadly with EoC, Furious with EoT... Relentless with EoF makes sense.

I got no links to blue posts to confirm that, but it's how blizzard did things for the whole expansion so i'm quite sure about it.
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

Not sure, but I would say yes. Since that has been the trend so far. And god forbid someone would actually have to PVP for decent PVP gear.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sphincter
    god forbid someone would actually have to PVP for decent PVP gear.
    A monkey in a banana suit can hit 1300 and get full furious (relentless next season)
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn
    A monkey in a banana suit can hit 1300 and get full furious (relentless next season)
    Yeah I agree with you completely. But, you'd be surprised how many scrubs are unable to reach 1300 and buy the entire furious set with badges.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sphincter
    Yeah I agree with you completely. But, you'd be surprised how many scrubs are unable to reach 1300 and buy the entire furious set with badges.
    the thing with that is... it's actually easier to farm emblems of triumph for pvp gear than it is to grind a team to 1300, then get points every week along with grinding honor. furious i understand, but relentless next season i'll love because of the amount of money i'll get carrying people to relentless lvl ratingz >=D
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn
    the thing with that is... it's actually easier to farm emblems of triumph for pvp gear than it is to grind a team to 1300, then get points every week along with grinding honor. furious i understand, but relentless next season i'll love because of the amount of money i'll get carrying people to relentless lvl ratingz >=D
    Mmm... you give good ideas...

New get's old, old gets older, older gets pushed away... Im talking about the differnet season sets ofc.
    In the beginning of February I predict 80% of the arena players will be Relentless geared.

Just feel a bit dead on my inside everytime a new season starts.
    Meh, I get to play arena on my warlock now at least!

If the day comes when u can do only pve to obtain the latest pvp gear, I will say screw this and sell my account (not that anyone cares, but that shoudnt be available imo).

Quote Originally Posted by Deyman
    New get's old, old gets older, older gets pushed away... Im talking about the differnet season sets ofc.
    In the beginning of February I predict 80% of the arena players will be Relentless geared.

Just feel a bit dead on my inside everytime a new season starts.
    Meh, I get to play arena on my warlock now at least!

If the day comes when u can do only pve to obtain the latest pvp gear, I will say screw this and sell my account (not that anyone cares, but that shoudnt be available imo).
    Should be two seasons behind for the current emblems I think. Just like it is for honor and BGs. Doesn't make sense that you can get BiS PvP from Arena, THEN Heroics, THEN BGs.

Shouldn't BGs be second because, you know, it's actually pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by mangoarizona
    Should be two seasons behind for the current emblems I think. Just like it is for honor and BGs. Doesn't make sense that you can get BiS PvP from Arena, THEN Heroics, THEN BGs.

Shouldn't BGs be second because, you know, it's actually pvp?
    I love BGs, but unfortunatly I have to wait untill Cata to be able to obtain the best PvP gear from BGs. But BG's can carry you a lot, lets say u just dinged 85 on your mage and you think "yes, lets go do some Battlegrounds and get some easy gear" I hope you cant just stand and afk ur way, that would be lame lolz.. I think i will still play arena when cata comes out tho, i like the "individual progress" arena offers.