Thread: Fine tuning

Fine tuning

Here is yet another, looking for feedback post. I was wondering if any veteran mage's wouldn't mind looking at my armory link and making any helpful suggestion they see that could up my dps.

My guild has 10 man ICC on clear so far and are going into 25 man for the first time this Friday. What I am specifically looking for is suggestions on gem improvements, if any, and focusing on stats that are perhaps out of balance.

Another thing I wonder is if my talent tree could be tweaked at all to be improved for ICC.

Thanks in advance!

http://shandris-us.warcrafter.net/Irismoon

Re: Fine tuning

use armoury link instead of what u used current not listing all ur equip

Honestly, everything you're doing is fine except you could've matched your shoulder socket, but that's probably going to be like a .8 dps increase and you'll probably rep that piece soon anyway. The only thing I can say is using a weapon/ring/wand/belt without hit (2 of the 4 would be better if you could stay over cap) would give you a good bit of dps. Band of the Invoker(triumph badges) may be better than the rep ring before revered, Cord of the Patronizing Practitioner (marrowgar10) would be a solid belt upgrade, Frozen Bonespike (marrowgar25) would be good for when you guys start up ICC25 as would Ring of Rapid Ascent (Gunship25). The wand in ICC25's second wing or ToC10/ToGC10 would also be great, since your current wand is pretty poorly itemized.

0.8% is friggin much 8>

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul
    0.8% is friggin much 8>
    My fault, I had just awakened. I corrected it.

Thanks Skarrd! yeah I accidently destroyed my 25 man TOC wand of imprisoned souls, I think was name? I will keep hunting for upgrades, thanks very much for the input <3

Quote Originally Posted by irismoon
    Thanks Skarrd! yeah I accidently destroyed my 25 man TOC wand of imprisoned souls, I think was name? I will keep hunting for upgrades, thanks very much for the input <3
    You can get it back if you chat with a GM, though it's from 10 man :P