10+ Year Old Account

Fury Warrior Trinket Qeustion

ello ,

i have a question and hope you guys can help me out with this one...
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Kazzak&n=Thecp

i already have the http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50362
    and my qeustion is, what is better to use as 2d trinket

1st:
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50198

2st:
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42987

some say the needle is better, and yes there is chances that both trinkets proc at the same time and both have armor pen so that makes me wayyyyy over capped but when you have the STR or Crit proc its pure win! and ofc the greatness the trinket that always procs every 45 sec.
    help me out with this one guys,
    Thanks alot!

Re: Fury Warrior Trinket Qeustion

Personally, I would use an arpen trinket with it. Mjolnir's if you have it over NES. Deathbringer's Will gives you a substantial amount of arpen that you won't need to socket on your gear while still having a nice DPS boost proc. Use Rawr or do the math and aim for 100% arpen (while NES is procced) with gems and then gem all out STR. I think that would be your best outcome with those trinkets.

After a little more research I see that trinket also possibly procs a substantial amount of ArP randomly. I still think it is better to build around the expectation that it procs STR or Crit. I could be wrong, but that's the way I'm seeing it- I'm sure there's a calculated theorycraft somewhere out there. I still think it's much better to get hands on a 258 Death's Choice combined with a Mjolnir for steady procs and knowing what you're getting.

From the little amount of testing I did with NES...its really bad. The proc rate is terrible. Granted I only did a small test, but it only procced for me approximately once out of every 3 trash pulls in PoS.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

In it's current guise, deathbringers will is a very poor warrior trinket. 245 deaths verdict/choice would be better than it. That being said, in your current situation i'd use dbw/nes.

u get heroic deaths choice / deatths choice
    heroic deaths choice / saurfang trinket

get hard cap arpen 1399 ezmode

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Right now, BIS Trinkets for Fury are

Deathbringers Will

Whispering Fanged Skull OR Heroic Death's Choice

Despite the wasted proc, it's an amazing trinket. I'd use the greatness deck with it for sure, it's my current combo.

If you have the badges, I'd just buy the war token and keep returning it when the 2 hour timer is up or when your raid is over.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai
    From the little amount of testing I did with NES...its really bad. The proc rate is terrible. Granted I only did a small test, but it only procced for me approximately once out of every 3 trash pulls in PoS.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said, NES ONLY procs off Crits, and even then, it's proc rate is so miniscule that Grim Toll > NES, if your using it, get it replaced IMMIDIATELY!

Edit::: This Trinket is designed more towards Rogues (if not Mutilate)/Hunters/Ferals. Designed for a class that oozes crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedni
    Despite the wasted proc, it's an amazing trinket. I'd use the greatness deck with it for sure, it's my current combo.

If you have the badges, I'd just buy the war token and keep returning it when the 2 hour timer is up or when your raid is over.
    The proc is now Strength, Crit, Haste.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

10+ Year Old Account

bump, so what now no more armor pen proc from the trinket and i still need to get a replacement for NES is the Greatness trinket better than to use?

Quote Originally Posted by thecp
    bump, so what now no more armor pen proc from the trinket and i still need to get a replacement for NES is the Greatness trinket better than to use?
    if your going to be using DBW you should shoot for the 100% passive arp

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus
    if your going to be using DBW you should shoot for the 100% passive arp
    Gratulations, first correct thing I've seen you type. Here, have a pink toaster.

nao i can haz toast. <3