Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Icecrown, End of Arena Season 7, 01/05 Hotfixes

anyone know if they have released the season 8 gear? i know the new paladin skins are out but what about stats and what not.

Only 2 weeks till 3rd wing, hooray!
    Bringing the "hardcoar" to casual since 2009.

Worth noting:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...geNo=1&sid=1#3

2 Weeks till blood wing opens.

Re: End of Arena Season 7, 01/05 Hotfixes

Quote Originally Posted by Arandmoor
    Normal mode?

Yes. Absolutely yes.

If you want to be an elitist, you've got your hard modes to lord over other people with.

Get over yourself.

There's nothing elitist about wanting a challenge.
    And since Blizzard is FORCING this tripe on us for weeks, before we can even access heroic.
    There should be at least some brain activity required to do the encounters.

So far it's an absolute bore.

Ulduar normal modes were so much more fun and even offered some challenge on release. Then even after they nerfed it into the ground there still was decent challenge.

Really. Games are meant to be PLAYED not watched, my friend.

I'm truly sorry you don't enjoy playing games that offer any degree of challenge.
    Even more sorry that you are pissy about those who do.

Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    Ghostcrawler presents: Real specs of genius.
    (Good for tanking and getting rank 1 in arena!)

Today we salute you, mister protection specced arena guy.
    (Mister protection specced areee-heena guy!)

In just a few weeks time, you'll be getting your hard-earned title: Gladiator or even Relentless Gladiator!
    (You're totally awesome and an inspiration to all!)

Whether you've ran with surv/marks hunter or arms warrior + healer or some other comp, it is not the comp nor spec that got you to your stellar ratings, but pure skill.
    (Who cares about jukes when you have blanket silenceee-hees!)

Other people of lesser specs run with 1000+ resi but you've proven that even in a world of burst it's possible to occasionally neglect resilience and just instagib people.
    (Wear that arp gemmed pve gear like you meeee-heean it!)

So crack open a nice cold can of WotLK and keep killing people in stuns/silences better than a rogue, you've earned it!
    (Mister protection specced arena guy!)

TL;DR:
    i love it!

prot warriors/pallys can lick a .......

what's 3.3.2 going to include?

Quote Originally Posted by Piptooth
    playing the wrong game >_> Who's excited to faceroll the new wing?
    Oh Hai der

:Scarlet Crusade fistbump:

I actually like HoR nerfs. It's not that big nerf to instance itself, but it was annoying to get say 2 mages or 2 mercs as tank. It's still challenging enough, those were mere annoyance to be removed
    "any type of person converting RL money into WoW is retarded by default." - Choppers
    "That makes all of WoW players retards, since we all pay our monthly fee." - Kenjji

Apparently I may be correct too, if Arthas is available as early as Feb, that means Cataclysm by summer. Beta will be in March.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxxored
    Pointless Lady Deathwisper nerfs are pointless.

The encounter was fine, it required moderate organization and dps / tanks to be somewhat awake. Why are they nerfing encounters when there aren’t hard modes available? Everyone is 4/4 ICC now it's not like she is holding back a large number of raiders.

Oh well I guess we can expect DBS nerfs next week. And to think I was hoping ICC wouldn't be ToC V2.0.
    Wrong. Nerfing Saurfang Equals killing entire Blizzard staff. Trust me, I've seen it firsthand.

Arena points will be wiped! Holy!
    I've played at 70, this is bad news or something done before every season nowdays?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldblood
    Arena points will be wiped! Holy!
    I've played at 70, this is bad news or something done before every season nowdays?
    As far as I'm aware, they've always done this. They do not want people banking arena points in between seasons so they can go out and buy all the new gear the second they hit the appropriate rating. But what do I know, I hate the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Abani

Get over yourself.

And since Blizzard is FORCING this tripe on us for weeks, before we can even access heroic.

Ulduar normal modes were so much more fun and even offered some challenge on release. Then even after they nerfed it into the ground there still was decent challenge.

I'm truly sorry you don't enjoy playing games that offer any degree of challenge.
    Because ICC is the only thing left in the game you have not completed, am I right?
    Since you're so leet, I bet you've already done Algalon 25 no wipes, Yogg+0, ToC 25 Hard Mode no wipes, and are #1 rated on your BG in 2s/3s/5s.

To quote you, "Get over yourself." If you want a challenge, then go find it. If you can't find it, then make it up. Go through ICC in all blues for example. Also, Blizzard is not forcing you to do anything. It's your $15.00 a month that you willingly pay. Only an elitist would cry and moan about NORMAL mode being nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Abani

Get over yourself.

Facerolling ICC with TOGC gear too much?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcold
    Facerolling ICC with TOGC gear too much?
    Yes actually

And I just bought the relentless head, was hoping that I would have time to get the chest to as it would be a uppdate for my pally since he got DEADLY chest.
    Meh, when new season starts everyone will run around in full relentless...
    I know im going to 1.9k in 2v2 straight away, to get what i can from there then start a new 3v3 with 4/5 Wrathfull + The wep ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Arandmoor
    Normal mode?

Yes. Absolutely yes.

If you want to be an elitist, you've got your hard modes to lord over other people with.
    Oh cmon, what about those guys playing quite alot(/good), but not really enough to get down most HM? Instead of a challenging and fun normal ICC they get to faceroll it and share gear with baddies/people who play very little. and then they farm dailys/heroics between the facerolls until they quit... Sounds fun -.-

Pugs (unless pro players) should not down 10 man normal ICC. Good casual guilds should. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk
    Uh, nerfs...

So, the last and the most difficult Wotlk raid instance should be easily cleared by a pug, ye?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    Apparently I may be correct too, if Arthas is available as early as Feb, that means Cataclysm by summer. Beta will be in March.
    this!

Quote Originally Posted by Aiame
    this!
    Add 2 or 3 months to those dates, and I'd be willing to bet some cash on it.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh