Oculus Rewards are Bugged

I just completed a random heroic oculus, but didn't get any gems. Only one person in our party got the bag, and everyone else had an empty chest.

Here's what happened:

- Our first tank left at the start of the dungeon
    - We used the dungeon tool to find a replacement
    - The replacement tank was the only person to get the bag

So, perhaps looking for replacements disqualified us from the extra loot? If true, this is clearly not "working as intended," since it punishes people for staying in the instance. The only way you would get gems is if no one quits, or if you go ahead and four-man the rest of the dungeon.

Edit: Someone below said they were able to get loot even after finding replacements... sooo... I dunno? Either way, my group got nada.

Re: Oculus Rewards are Bugged

Dunno in which zone you're playing, but at least in EU it wont be available before maintenance.
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by Myzrael
    Dunno in which zone you're playing, but at least in EU it wont be available before maintenance.
    I'm in US, but it's definitely bugged, because one of our members got gems. Some people already got the drake on my server.

Hum, that's weird because I did Occulus today, and our tank left just when he saw it was Occulus, and we found another one using the Looking for Dungeon tool, and we all got our bag in the chest. I even got the drake (Yey). So I don't know why it didn't work for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Livly
    Hum, that's weird because I did Occulus today, and our tank left just when he saw it was Occulus, and we found another one using the Looking for Dungeon tool, and we all got our bag in the chest. I even got the drake (Yey). So I don't know why it didn't work for you...
    Maybe WoW just hates me then...

Here's what you did... (I think) instead of queuing your group as random heroic, you selected Oculus and went in?
    And when your tank left and the new tank that joined had queued for random heroic, therefore he got the loot and you guys got nothing.

QQ
    GearScore - is directly related to Skill; the More you care about it, the Less you have.
    GearScore - is like a Bikini; what it shows is Suggestive, what it hides is far more Important.

Quote Originally Posted by fuknfreak
    Here's what you did... (I think) instead of queuing your group as random heroic, you selected Oculus and went in?
    And when your tank left and the new tank that joined had queued for random heroic, therefore he got the loot and you guys got nothing.

QQ
    Definitely not the case. I have no interest in occulus, and only want badges. It was a random dungeon queue.

Were you queued alone? or as a group? if as a group, were you the PL or someone else was? maybe they selected the instance.
    GearScore - is directly related to Skill; the More you care about it, the Less you have.
    GearScore - is like a Bikini; what it shows is Suggestive, what it hides is far more Important.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Seems like many people are getting the drake already!Thats nice.

Quote Originally Posted by fuknfreak
    Were you queued alone? or as a group? if as a group, were you the PL or someone else was? maybe they selected the instance.
    I queued alone. I don't know about everyone else in the group.

There is one remote possibility:

- The group leader (who queued separately from me) may have NOT queued for a random dungeon.
    - When the leader re-queued, it disqualified me as well, even though I was queued randomly.

Other than that, I'm at a loss to explain it.

Tell wow forums
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

Could be a possibility, this should be brought up to official forums so the dev can investigate... if this is really true, many people will be frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshy
    Tell wow forums
    Tell them to unban me =p