Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Deathbringer's Will

realy was there a blue post about it?

blue mentioned it but never confirmed it was going to happen, only they had thought about it.

i just got out of a 3 hour raid, and noticed the proc. here is the log. click buffs cast.

"speed of the vyrkul" 600 haste
    "agility of the vyrkul" 600 agi
    "power of the taunka" 1200ap

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/c3hjv...iv/details/44/

Even when this baby was proccing Arp it simmed the best out of the trinkets i have, (reg DC, reg fanged skull and reg DW)

I was so excited to see it's been hot fixed into the game, only thing (and I'm not complaining) is that atm it's only proccing haste haha, i am sure a server restart will fix this, or a slight change in the script.

Whatever i am not fussed.

Edit: I take it back, after 6 procs of haste i got agi, just before now for me at least, the three buffs took turns in proccing each cd.

I thank blizz for changing this trinket

Looks like we have a winnnaaaaaaa
    Possibly BiS trinket now me thinks

Grats Astryx! Might need to replace the Comet Trail i spent months trying to make drop =(

10+ Year Old Account

Is the modeling for this automatically updated in Rawr?
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Quote Originally Posted by Astryx
    will require you to update the item or wait for the new edition.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Don't know, ask Levva on here or EJ. But either way you could just go in and edit the item, remove ArP, add haste.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ciege
    Don't know, ask Levva on here or EJ. But either way you could just go in and edit the item, remove ArP, add haste.
    Erm it seems to have a special proc actually. I already knew about editing items, but when you try to edit this one all it says is Deathbringer's Will Proc or something to that effect.
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of these, lord knows my luck with trinkets has been shitty. Doubt I'll see it over any of our phys dps that would benefit from it more though, so I'll be aiming for WFS/Tiny Abom (once established) and the HWT. The change to the proc is nice, but really, unless no one else in the raid needs it, I'd say your raid is better off passing it to someone who actually aims for ArP.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalwraith
    but really, unless no one else in the raid needs it, I'd say your raid is better off passing it to someone who actually aims for ArP.
    Well, sure, i would usually tend to agree, but when i won mine, the people directly under me in dkp who wanted it were a unholy dk, and a mut rogue, both specs don't find a whole lot of use with arm pen, like us.

It's all about the proc baby, turn a blind eye to the armour pen and grab it if you get the chance

Because when you think about it, the abom jar is nice and all, but i doubt anyone will need the hit on it, and yes extra hit is always a plus, but once over the cap it loses value, so it's not as good as other stats BUT doesn't hurt to have and does do some good ... much like Dr.ArP

So you'd be taking the abom jar for the proc too, and ignoring the base stat.

But i am probably just trying to talk myself out of the hate i received when i won that trinket. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Xap
    Well, sure, i would usually tend to agree, but when i won mine, the people directly under me in dkp who wanted it were a unholy dk, and a mut rogue, both specs don't find a whole lot of use with arm pen, like us.

It's all about the proc baby, turn a blind eye to the armour pen and grab it if you get the chance

Because when you think about it, the abom jar is nice and all, but i doubt anyone will need the hit on it, and yes extra hit is always a plus, but once over the cap it loses value, so it's not as good as other stats BUT doesn't hurt to have and does do some good ... much like Dr.ArP

So you'd be taking the abom jar for the proc too, and ignoring the base stat.

But i am probably just trying to talk myself out of the hate i received when i won that trinket. xD
    they can bitch all they want now. it is probably bis.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

It's a little early to be deciding BiS trinketwise at the moment. If I remember correctly, EJs trink thread had a speculative post based on simming putting HWT first, Heroic WFS second, or something along those lines. I understand that the armor pen proc has been changed to haste, however, until it's been simmed, I'd avoid jumping the gun and declaring it BiS. Tiny Abom hasn't been tested yet.

As for the whole hit isn't that useful idea, hit>ArP, and wait til you've got an idea of what you're using when all loot is available etc to have an idea just how much you need hit. You might be surprised. As for the DK and Rogue, sure, their current specs wouldn't get the maximum benefit from it, but that's not really the point I was trying to make.

Deleted

I've implemented a fix for the next release. v2.3.6. If you ask nicely in the Rawr forums Astry might release a new version soon.