Nightime vs. Bone Warden's Splitter

I was in a 10 ICC today... Bone Wardens Splitter dropped and no one rolled... Needless to say I took it. I know its a super fast weapon but it seems to pump out more DPS than nightime in my offhand.

Again, I know a fast weapon for an enh sham is pretty lame but considering the superior stats and white dps on Bone Wardens Splitter might make it better... I tested it on target dumbies and it seemed like it did do more.

Need opinions, please help.

Re: Nightime vs. Bone Warden's Splitter

sure, you'll do more white damage... but stormstrike, lava lash and windfury scale off weapon damage, and flametongue scales off weapon speed.. but you know, enjoy your white damage increase while your dps decays :>

For me whenever i simmed a fast weapon i could get close to a 80 dps difference in the offhand weapon and slow / slow would still beat slow / fast

each 0.1 weapon speed is ~33ep in the offhand, thats a ~363ep loss, so you are effectively removing around 363ap worth of stats from the weapon, so unless you are upgrading a naxx or maybe ulduar weapon, its is a dps loss to go to 1.5 from 2.6

Just simply NO! Fast weapons are the worse thing you could put in your hands. Don't use them and this is covered as well in the FAQ.

Locked.