Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Powerauras for shamans

Quote Originally Posted by Deyman
    This is the reason i got Power auras:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRtc6joRbo

I really like this addon and i use it for all my other classes i play, really nice to keep track of proccs and buffs/debuffs.

The thing I like most about it is that you can be creative!

This is where it helps me the most:

Shaman: Maelstrom weapon, range radius of my totems, when its time to refresh my Shield

Paladin: Art of War Proccs

Warlock: When I get Instant Shadow bolt or Instant Incinerate, Eradication proccs so i can refresh my corruption

Mage: Missile Barrage proccs, Brain Freeze is good to.

Warrior: I use Glyph of Revenge on my warrior that i am leveling as protection and Power auras help me get notified with a sound and a image of Heroic Strike

This is just a few important proccs and buffs you have to keep track of, power auras make your day much easier!
    When u say Range radius of totems means an aura pops up telling you youre out of range? if so would u mind sharing the string of it?

Thanks a lot

for checking WF/FT:

activation by weapon enchant

in the field you enter the following:

"main/Windfury 8/Earthliving 6/Frostbrand 9" (without the "" obviously)

and make sure you tick "invert"

I've set it to put a biiiiiiig icon over my screen/character if it wears off, so even if i'm in mid combat i CANNOT miss it.

this will ONLY check your MH, but works for all specs and i'll assume you refresh FT whenever you refresh WF anyway, so they should both be falling off at the same time anyway

is there any way to set aura for tremor totem ? either its destroyed or out of range?

I currently use nUI with Omen, BigWigz, Recount, and totem timers. nUI itself keeps track of coodowns like SS, LL, Shock cds, etc. Totem timers keeps track of Magma totem duration (as well as the other totems), WF/FT, and Lightning Shield.

Quote Originally Posted by gattaca
    "main/Windfury 8/Earthliving 6/Frostbrand 9" (without the "" obviously)
    I handled this on the first page, but the solution is having two warnings instead of one, one for Windfury, one for Flametongue.

And once again, as far as I can tell, you can't get power auras to recognize a totem expiring that doesn't put a buff on you. If some one somehow made it keep up with a totem like Magma, do tell.
    I accidentally my signature