Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: 01/05 Hotfixes (Part 2), Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tribalwar
    Also I can name a few things that we still have that ARE unique to us

1. *Tremor Totem* - Yes
    2. Grace of Air Totem - No longer exists as of 3.0
    3. Cleansing Totem - Yes
    4. Stone Skin Totem - Devotion Aura
    5. Strength of Earth - Your guild may not have DKs, but I'm sure most other guilds do
    6. Chain Heal - Yes
    Also, if any shamans are worried about a raid spot because of bloodlust/heroism, you may wish to try and get better, and stop being carried over one buff.
    Shamans are in NO where near enough of a bad place as some of you are making them out to be, if you are doing bad for your gear level, maybe its not the class thats the problem, maybe its you.

These Oculus nerfs are getting outta control and making me /facedesk hard.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

Deleted

12 min for occulus with reroll.
    They made it, occulus is now really fast.

Next change for occulus :
    Boss has been removed.

Are they on crack? Paladins are invited because of their buffs.

And you don't even have real drums for theirs or the Druid ones, they're weaker versions, and people know it.

Quote Originally Posted by StruckingFuggle
    You just explained where there is a reward, which seems to be the one you're looking for, for hard modes: "earning" the "right" to your victory. If you want to "earn" your right to see the bosses go down, play in hard modes, and done. There, you get your epic Arthas death or whatever.

Your opinion is not universal. Some actually enjoy current raiding, and will think the Arthas death is epic even in normal mode.

The nice thing about the way they're doing it right now is that people doing it in normal, or 'easy' mode, doesn't stop you from doing it in hard mode. Really it seems the only valid complaint is that either the tuning on hard mode is too hard, or maybe there's no 'medium mode' (not to give blizzard ideas). "BAWW other people can do this on an easier difficulty setting!" is just bawwing.
    No. You missed the point. We already killed the boss, seen the death scene, heard the RP so nothing is new after the hardmode kill. The only reward is measuring your epeen against everyone else on your realm and getting the same loot as before, but with "heroic" stamped on it with bigger numbers.

Im gonna quit this game if they give bloodlust to drums or other classes.

I think they should just make a "we're better" buff in raids. I'm not going to sit here and talk about how much i hate the fact that they are making the game easier, but I would rather see them buff players than to nerf bosses. I like Oculus, i know most don't, but i enjoyed it before it was nerfed. Challenges are fun. I'd rather go to encounters that are hard, and have my player buffed and have it be easier than to just make the encounter easier but giving all creatures half HP, lowered damage, no cool looking abilities, and no need for strat anymore.

As far as heroism drums, i'm stil holding out for the fact that blizzard is going to give paladins Herolust in the next patch expansion which will buff the raid with 30% more haste at all times and will be an aura that will stack with other paladins in the group using the same aura.
    I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traejun
    I've blown up punk ass dragons before...I'll do it again.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by phai
    Why should it be interesting to whisper to any member in your cross realm pug? I dont get it.
    in example when i want to teach some new pala tank how to tank or what "must have" talents he forgot
    I think its better for him to teach him trough whisper than trough /party

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blue posts
    [blizzquote]Malevolent Girdle is under item budget (Malevolent Girdle)
    Yes, it's a bug. We will get it fixed. (Source)
    When is this going to be done i wonder?