Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Putricide 10 man kill vid

Hey everyone thought i would share my guild's 10 man kill of Professor Putricide. I haven't seen any uploaded yet so enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmosOXzPmCc

( it may not be in HD yet but should be later on tonight )

Re: Putricide 10 man kill vid

That's some really really shitty music you got there.
    You may now kiss the ring.

Worst music ever. Seriously. I just imagine you cutting your wrists and crying the whole video.

Does that make it hard to play?

You know why people put techno music to kill videos? While most people don't like techno, almost no one hates it. It's just not something you turn off and it definitely doesn't make you sound like such a loser.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Do you think he cares about your music taste? I wouldn't if i posted a movie. You do have a volume button do you?

Nice vid. Love the music. Gratz on the kill looked nice and smooth.
    If 95% of the ppl you meet in WoW are retards, and the population of WoW is a random sampling of the ppl of the world, then it is my observation that the human race is doomed to derp itself to extinction.

Music sounds perfectly fine to me ;D

yep, fun to watch. it`s nice to have techno/trance or instrumental music when watching those types of videos and not having a dude screaming stuff I don`t understand though :]
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Everyone has their own type of music they enjoy, if you don't like the same music as i do than don't listen to it ?

and listening to the same beat over and over again waiting for party boy to jump out behind me and start dancing isn't music but....Anyway, i don't need 10000 comments on " oh this music sucks " if you don't like the music than put your own on, you don't need to post about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Worst music ever. Seriously. I just imagine you cutting your wrists and crying the whole video.

Does that make it hard to play?

You know why people put techno music to kill videos? While most people don't like techno, almost no one hates it. It's just not something you turn off and it definitely doesn't make you sound like such a loser.
    techno is shit? /thread

How many tanks did you use?
    From looking at his abilities I'd say 1 but people have been saying you need to switch tanks every so often in the forums?

I can't watch youtube videos at work...any tips on the fight?

Put some Asking Alexandria on your next vid, that'll stir up the haters heh.

good job on killing him and thanks for doing the video.
    that was the guide i was looking for for my guild

Quote Originally Posted by Corgrash
    How many tanks did you use?
    From looking at his abilities I'd say 1 but people have been saying you need to switch tanks every so often in the forums?
    It's 2 for 10 man anyway, he puts a disease up on his main target that will progressively damage the raid via aoe so at about 4 stacks the OT needs to taunt otherwise healers will be overwhelmed. If the tank dies with the disease on him it will heal Putricide.

sweet, cheers man

Quote Originally Posted by shadowreh
    good job on killing him and thanks for doing the video.
    that was the guide i was looking for for my guild
    np it should be almost finished being processed so the HD button will appear

Looks fun. Pretty easy mode, it seems.

Quick run down of the strat?

My ears. :-[

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

I hated the music, so I turned it off. Is it so hard for people to just do that?

But thanks for the insight on the fight, looks to be awesome! Can't wait to try it out! 9/10 because of the music

thank you for the video

offtopic: how likes spray cheese?

My Achievement-Site

Click for my Armory

Enhancer are like ventilators. You can easily turn them off (CC), but you should never put your head right into them while they are keep running.