10+ Year Old Account

Roth UI - Disabling Target Unit Frame

Hello, I wish a Happy New Year to everyone and the best for this year!!!

First of all, I'm a beginner on oUF, I've used for a few months but never tried to edit it.
    Today I woke up and thought was time to have a new interface and downloaded Roth UI - Diable thingie.....

I love the design of it, the orbs but I don't like the Target Unit frame, was thinking using another unit frame just for target/focus....

It is possible to hide Target Unit Frame and leave the Blizzard one until I install another Unit Frame, such as Pitbull/Xperl? I know it sounds crazy but I don't like that target unit frame.....

Where do I disable them? oUF.lua or oUF_D3Orbs.lua?
    Package: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...blo3theme.html

EDIT: The only way I've figured out to sent that target unit frame away was sending it to x=2000 y=-2000 coordinates... Any1 know how to disable so the blizzard unit frame appears?

Thanks Alot

//Ogait
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Roth UI - Disabling Target Unit Frame

Open up "oUF_D3Orbs.lua". Need to comment out 3 lines (I suggest against deleting them - this is quick and dirty, and if it breaks, you can just remove the --'s to make it work again). You can comment the line out by adding "--" to the front of the line.

Go down to line 1317, and comment it out (line copied here so you can double check it's the right one).
    Code:
    oUF:RegisterStyle("oUF_D3Orbs2_target", CreateTargetStyle)
    Then, go down a few more lines - line numbers 1325 and 1326. Comment them out as well (again, copied here for verification).
    Code:
     oUF:SetActiveStyle("oUF_D3Orbs2_target")
     oUF:Spawn("target","oUF_D3Orbs2_TargetFrame"):SetPoint(tabvalues.frame_positions[3].a1, tabvalues.frame_positions[3].af, tabvalues.frame_positions[3].a2, tabvalues.frame_positions[3].x, tabvalues.frame_positions[3].y)

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Roth UI - Disabling Target Unit Frame

Thanks Alot!

//Ogait
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |