Retri PVP Seal?

Guys i have read on alot of forums now and sorry if its obvious to you what seal to use, iam still quite lost.
    All i have done on my paladin is tanking, and i really want to get into the pvp more now, but cant get why some ppl use SoR. So please any kind soul out there explain to me, what seal to use in arena and why. Glyph the seal?

Regards Fredrik

Re: Retri PVP Seal?

Quote Originally Posted by odaling
    Guys i have read on alot of forums now and sorry if its obvious to you what seal to use, iam still quite lost.
    All i have done on my paladin is tanking, and i really want to get into the pvp more now, but cant get why some ppl use SoR. So please any kind soul out there explain to me, what seal to use in arena and why. Glyph the seal?

Regards Fredrik
    I assume you mean Ret? The reason is that SoC's judgement hits for considerably less than SoR's. High Seal damage makes up for it in PvE but seeing as in PvP it's all about burst, SoR's is the preferred seal of most Ret's. Of course, if you play in a 3vs3 cleave team, you might want to use SoC.
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

Seal of Righteousness with 5/5 Seals of the Pure and the SoR glyph is the best burst/sustained DPS you can get for 2v2. As already mentioned, with a cleave comp for 3v3 or 5v5 you will want Seal of Command. If you aren't running a cleave comp for 3v3, you will probably want to continue using SoR w/ glyph and talent.

Clear as mud, I know.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by odaling

Regards Fredrik
    Ok, theres diferent seals that you should use depending if you doing 2v2 or 3v3 and if you are ret or prot/ret.

If you do PVP as RET:
    - in 2v2: SoR is your choice, becose does alot more judgement dmg than SoC.
    - in 3v3: SoR, or if you are in a cleave team SoC can be well used.

If you do PVP as PROT:
    - in 2v2: you have to deal DMG here so SoL is not good. Use SoC (with glyph for extra mana regen) or SoV.
    - in 3v3: SoL is only good if you are getting focused alot (usualy not, you are the main CC target), so you also need to be doing dmg (SoV or SoC) or being annoying to the other team using SoJ.

Overall, seal of light is almost never used in arena, only in BGs where you can outlast anyone.

Hope it helped.

15+ Year Old Account

Use Seal of I don't think anyone has asked this question recently.

If that doesn't work use Seal of Search Button.

10+ Year Old Account

3v3 cleave + t10 2set + Seal of Command = win
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn
    3v3 cleave + t10 2set + Seal of Command = win
    When i get my gamercard and i log on my pala that is the first thing i am going to try to get ;D

And I run Ret/Arms/R-druid

Will be nice

10+ Year Old Account

While Hollow_Sorrow is being a bit blunt in how he states it he is telling the truth.
    People always say the pally is op he has so much burst & survivability, the thing they don't realize is that as long as someone can (stealth & wait out our short buffs) or kite & has a priest, shaman, felhunter, or mage for offensive dispels or a warrior for bubble breaker all our survivability tools become crap because there gone as soon as we use em.

Thankfully this should change in 4.0 because they are making all class specific buffs immune to dispel/spealsteal mechanics when you use them on yourself & that means no more getting rid of our hand of freedom or avenging wrath.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.