Thread: Putricide 25

Putricide 25

So, people are telling me the putricide encounter is currently bugged on 25 man, can anyone please explain how exactly it is bugged?

Re: Putricide 25

It is currently bugged in the fact that it is impossible to use more than 1 abomination, which makes the encounter ALMOST impossible, if not completely impossible.
    Bringing the "hardcoar" to casual since 2009.

I'm surprised I haven't seen more of this or more about this. I don't know of any guild killing him on 25 man (got to go look at wowprogress again) but I haven't seen blue posts acknowledging a bug yet.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

From my understanding, sometimes it will "unbug" and you'll have the opportunity to use 3 Aboms for one attempt. But it's a complete crapshoot and not worth wasting an attempt hoping for it.

Blues are probably being quiet because they probably also need to figure out a way to refund attempts.

Just as a point of clarification. The Professor Putricide encounter is working as intended. You are only allowed one abomination up at any given time in both 10 player and 25 player modes.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=6

Funny post, since if some guilds did get 3 aboms up, it means that it is bugged after all :