Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

t10 2set, concecration all but out of my rotation now

In boss fights i hit it 2, maybe 3 times throughout the encounter with my new set bonus... either RNG has had a hardon for me since i got the 2set or this is how it is... should i glyph out of consecration into CS for more mana efficiency (since mana is a slight problem now) or DS to help with raid heals as the newer bosses seem more healing intensive? or should i stay with the Cons glyph since the extra 2 seconds will help my dps out enough for it to still be worth it?
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Re: t10 2set, concecration all but out of my rotation now

Eagerly awaiting Ronark post on this so i can tell my guilds ret pallies what the answer is
    Been gone since 2011, enjoying being back.

I've kept Con in my rotation, dropped HW all together, unless it is an ae thing, and use very little exo now. Unless i get low on mana. than i stop useing con and use exo untill i get to comfortable mana.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow_Sorrow
    runic mana pots say *stop drinking that haste shift!*
    i bet i do more damage useing haste and exo 2x instead of con than you do with that mana potion.
    Pondering returning.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    i bet i do more damage useing haste and exo 2x instead of con than you do with that mana potion.
    i would bet i would do more damage with everything you said and avenging wrath glyph wtf 0_ô

if the DS glyph reduced its mana cost i'd probably use it on certain fights.
    Pondering returning.

Engineering mana potion bonus *win*
    Glyph for exorcism if you don't use consecrate any more (And by don't use consecrate any more I mean spending some time actually thinking about the negative/positive aspects of dropping consecrate out of your rotations)
    Or just wait for Ronark to tell everyone how to roll properly, Early assumptions means we're going to have to harden our necks for when we want to jump the key consecration is on for our rotation.
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshy
    Engineering mana potion bonus *win*
    Glyph for exorcism if you don't use consecrate any more (And by don't use consecrate any more I mean spending some time actually thinking about the negative/positive aspects of dropping consecrate out of your rotations)
    Or just wait for Ronark to tell everyone how to roll properly, Early assumptions means we're going to have to harden our necks for when we want to jump the key consecration is on for our rotation.
    you really shouldn't need to wait for someone else to tell you how to play your class.
    Pondering returning.

This (Glyph of Divinity instead of SoC for Bosses!)

10+ Year Old Account

you really shouldn't need to wait for someone else to tell you how to play your class.
    qft

i asked for opinions

i didnt ask for an explanation about how to play my class.

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn
    qft

i asked for opinions

i didnt ask for an explanation about how to play my class.
    was i directing that post at you? Nope. Your question was a good one, and I responded to it in kind. Someone else saying "Wait for ronark to tell us how to play" Is ignorant and not something you should wait for.
    Pondering returning.

10+ Year Old Account

was i directing that post at you? Nope. Your question was a good one, and I responded to it in kind. Someone else saying "Wait for ronark to tell us how to play" Is ignorant and not something you should wait for.
    i should have been more clear. i quoted you because i agreed with the post 100%. the rest of the post was directed towards moshy.

Seems you missed my joke.
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

All good Serryn

On a side note, im going to play with both glyphs later this weekend (con and exo) and see what i prefer. I'm still leaning toward Con, but with the movement of fights so far exo might be better. Not a lot of movement, but enough to move a boss out of con.
    Pondering returning.

10+ Year Old Account

i stuck with concecration

though it's hard to test exo vs cons on a dummy since exo has 100% crit in ICC, but not on a dummy, making it possible glyphing exo may be better?

time to pull out the spreadsheets...

I'm actually facing the same issue and was considering taking off Glyph of Consecration and put some other glyph instead..

Either Divine Storm one or I don't know.. I'll just keep Consecration there.

Both ways, the fact that 2T10 bonus is kinda bugging or locking down your spells for 2 seconds is annoying the hell out of me :<

Made by myself while I'm bored..

Imo, the Exo glyph will be a better dps increase in Icecrown because it has a 100% crit chance on undead. The 20% extra dmg on a 100% crit chance will give more of a dps increase than 2 extra ticks on Consecrate. With 2pc T10 I have pretty much dropped Consecrate out of my rotation because it seems to proc ridiculously well and consecrate simply uses too much mana to be spamming DS so much aswell.

I've been running around with stack of Exo and Conc Glyphs in my bag and swapping those 2 around depending on the encounter personally.
    So far in ICC i've found Judge/Exo/Veng(Swap to conc if you dont need the exp) best choice so far on pretty much every encounter. ICC25 6/7.

I prioritize Exo over Conc due to all mobs being undead and there being mainly just 1 target to hit conc with.
    Conc is still used, but less frequently (depending on RNG of DS procs)

15+ Year Old Account

nope
    I have a confession to tell you all : havent read the FAQ to his end yet! Oh no!
    Experience, logic > reading guide

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    nope
    I have a confession to tell you all : havent read the FAQ to his end yet! Oh no!
    Experience, logic > reading guide
    We can read strat after strat for Saurfang, and yet, SOMEHOW, SOMEONE ALWAYS either heals the first few Mark targets or AEs the Bloodbeasts in melee....

Makes me sad.....
    Dont make me kill a kitten. Do your part in the raid.