Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: t10 2set, concecration all but out of my rotation now

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    We can read strat after strat for Saurfang, and yet, SOMEHOW, SOMEONE ALWAYS either heals the first few Mark targets or AEs the Bloodbeasts in melee....

Makes me sad.....
    Dont make me kill a kitten. Do your part in the raid.
    guide about paladin you evil monkey :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Luthius
    I'm actually facing the same issue and was considering taking off Glyph of Consecration and put some other glyph instead..

Either Divine Storm one or I don't know.. I'll just keep Consecration there.

Both ways, the fact that 2T10 bonus is kinda bugging or locking down your spells for 2 seconds is annoying the hell out of me :<
    It sounds really silly to be dropping a DPS glyph to get the Divine Storm glyph but I was honestly thinking the same thing. Glyph of SoV is a waste for me right now and I can't find a GCD to drop Consecration. For trash, my rotation is DS,DS,DS,Judge,DS,DS,DS. I only judge because I have to. For bosses, I usually choose to hit Exo over Consecration because many of the ICC require the boss to be moved and Consecration loses ~50% of its effectiveness.

Increasing the heal from DS just increases our contributions to the raid and we only lose a couple extra seconds on a Consecration that is in the far corner of the room dealing 0 damage.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    It sounds really silly to be dropping a DPS glyph to get the Divine Storm glyph but I was honestly thinking the same thing. Glyph of SoV is a waste for me right now and I can't find a GCD to drop Consecration. For trash, my rotation is DS,DS,DS,Judge,DS,DS,DS. I only judge because I have to. For bosses, I usually choose to hit Exo over Consecration because many of the ICC require the boss to be moved and Consecration loses ~50% of its effectiveness.

Increasing the heal from DS just increases our contributions to the raid and we only lose a couple extra seconds on a Consecration that is in the far corner of the room dealing 0 damage.
    I still like to drop consecration on trash, especially if it is a larger group. Smaller groups (4 or less) I might leave it out but consecration ticking on 8-10 targets is a significant amount of damage. Not that trash matters though.

15+ Year Old Account

For trash, my rotation is DS,DS,DS,Judge,DS,DS,DS. I only judge because I have to.
    just a matter of time until they hotfix t10 2 piece to no proc off the soc cleave

It was only a thought till that time; I'm sticking to Glyph of Consecration for now. I am also thinking the same about SoV Glyph but I'm not Expertise passive capped yet but once I am I'll definitely drop it for either DS Glyph or Exorcism.

I'm still amazed that people are considering Exorcism for its 100% crit chance while it has also a chance to miss and it's on 15 seconds cooldown spell. In my humble opinion, I find Holy Wrath glyph more interesting for at least, ICC.

I'm also crossing fingers for the 2PC-T10 bonus to be fixed cause it's annoying as hell specially with my latency 300-400ms (best case scenario thanks to Kuwait's internet).

Made by myself while I'm bored..

I'm still seeing a pretty good amount of uptime on consecration still. Parses form our kills below form this week. Haven't attempted putricide yet.

As a side note got my shadow's edge

Saurfang:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/3...?s=2894&e=3132

9687 DPS, 75.5 % Uptime on consecration

Festergut:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/e...=10233&e=10528

9387 DPS, 03:21 for 68.0 % uptime on consecration

Rotface:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/e...?s=5300&e=5629

8468 DPS, 55.7 % uptime on consecration

Quote Originally Posted by Brael
    Imo, the Exo glyph will be a better dps increase in Icecrown because it has a 100% crit chance on undead. The 20% extra dmg on a 100% crit chance will give more of a dps increase than 2 extra ticks on Consecrate. With 2pc T10 I have pretty much dropped Consecrate out of my rotation because it seems to proc ridiculously well and consecrate simply uses too much mana to be spamming DS so much aswell.
    No.

Glyphed Concecration > Glyphed Exorcism, providing the boss isn't moving out of consecration.
    Math: Look at parses above.

Consecration glyphed ticks 10 times over 10 seconds
    average tick: 823.1
    over 10 duration: 8231 DPS

Exorcism:
    Average 6732 (wiht 100% crit rate)
    Add in teh glyph: 6732 x 1.2 = 8078.4

8231 > 8078

You can also cast consecration more frequently.

I'll put a post together comparing the 2 after I get off work. Use wol on a phone isn't fun
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ewhenn
    As a side note got my shadow's edge

grats =P

i'm about... 25 saronite short... should probably grind some gold and buy some.
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Quote Originally Posted by ewhenn
    I'm still seeing a pretty good amount of uptime on consecration still. Parses form our kills below form this week. Haven't attempted putricide yet.
    Your consecration uptime is probably gonna fall through the floor depending regardless of your strat. If you only got 55% on Rotface, you may as well take it off your action bars for Putricide. For our combined 10 attempts last night, I only got 24.7% uptime on it. It almost becomes too resource intensive considering how little damage it is doing. Saying, it would probably be better to just clip it completely.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Your consecration uptime is probably gonna fall through the floor depending regardless of your strat. If you only got 55% on Rotface, you may as well take it off your action bars for Putricide. For our combined 10 attempts last night, I only got 24.7% uptime on it. It almost becomes too resource intensive considering how little damage it is doing. Saying, it would probably be better to just clip it completely.
    i think i'm going to put Holy wrath above con on him unless it is right after a move.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    just a matter of time until they hotfix t10 2 piece to no proc off the soc cleave
    Indeed. The proc is insane when SoCleaving on 4+ targets. You look like a golden whirling dervish. XD
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

I actually have use for Divine Plea now, sure it's hard to fit in but you wanna stand there oom like a fool or do some serious damage?

Ah btw, with any sort of mana reg buff (Wisdom, totem) you hardly have any mana problems and if you do DP is up.