Thread: lashlayer 2.0

lashlayer 2.0

seems like adding a conformation dialogue "ya rly wanna lewt that blood dawg ?" was too hard for blizzard.
    also the blood cant be traded like other dungeon loot (according to our retardin who instantly braindead lootet festergut)

so now i'm sitting with 25 saronite, LV and rotface's blood in dalaran, waiting for a gm fixing the problem.
    (well and qq'ing here) :'(

Re: lashlayer 2.0

yea, wouldn't hurt for it to be rolled on like the other stuff, by the sound of it it's just a common quality item on the corpse that anyone can loot, and is bind on pickup without a confirmation box. clearly a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

It's an Epic quest item, BoP, no confirmation box. Clearly a bad design :s Our MT looted our first one, had to get a GM to transfer it.

lucky you got a gm that "fast". our paladin (and me) opened a ticket 4hr's ago. still no response/item transferation.
    looks like i'll have to wait until tomorrow :

gm ticket STILL pending... since 22 FKN hours

15+ Year Old Account

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The item was FFA, I believe, until a hotfix was done to make the loot work with the Master Loot and Group Loot mechanics. It's likely the first person who looted the corpse and had the quest looted the item. Feel free to drop a ticket to the Game Masters for confirmation, they should be able to investigate what happened. Do note that Game Masters work most efficiently when not faced with a barrage of sarcasm. Just a tip.

yeah, i know it isnt very helpful to shoot a wall of flames at people if you want them to do something for you.
    ticket was written in a very polite way
    hope they don't read things i wrote in guildchat/tells though 8)