Feral Tank - The Ashen Verdict ring

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...7thol&n=Ayetah

I know I don't have a stamina trinkets, I'm working on it.

I just wonder if I should get a tank ring or stay with my current ring?

Thanks.

Re: Feral Tank - The Ashen Verdict ring

I'm not THAT up on druids. But the proc on the tank ring really is hot. I'd consider swapping once you're at Revered/Exalted.

looks fine, but depending on what your dodge is in bear form, you may want to consider switching to the strength ring, after 50% the DR on dodge makes agi less valuable for tanking, in terms of avoidance. Also you should pick up the idol of the corrupter from conq badges its much better for tanking than mutilation

EDIT:Its a hard question to answer and one that plagues me constantly in terms of gearing. Quite often you'll get more stam and AP from a traditional str piece, whereas agi peices are almost always poorly itemized for bears but the sheer number of things that we get from agility makes it hard to judge. It really sucks, and bears are the only class/role in the game that faces such issues, but since blizz has made it clear they have no plans on bringing back tanking leather...
    "It is like they have two devs changing shit in some kind of a war. "Fuck mages" "No fuck you!" and every few weeks they get into arguments and secretly change the notes and hope the other guy doesn't notice." ~Strakha

Are you sure about the corruptor idol being better than the mutilation idol? I haven't done much research on feral idols, but to my knowledge, the uptime on all the 245 relics is vastly higher than any previous relics.

The corruptor idol is slightly better than mutilation because agi gives you crit, armor, and dodge whereas the Mutilation just gives you dodge.

Is there even a str ring from The Ashen Verdict?

The mutilation idol is better than the corruptor idol...

Once I got revered with the Ashen Verdict, I will get a tank ring, I guess.

http://wowthinktank.blogspot.com/200...utilation.html

Here is a blog on thinktank about why idol of corruptor is better then idol of mutilation.
    Wildanimal
    80 Night Elf Druid
    Resto/Feral tank

I see that's why the corruptor idol is better than the mutilation idol...thanks.

So, any thoughts about ashen verdict tank ring is good for feral tank?

Oh yeah... The ring. Lol

That's definetly a decent ring.. It's not "best in slot". But very decent regardless.
    Wildanimal
    80 Night Elf Druid
    Resto/Feral tank

Quote Originally Posted by Onatala
    The corruptor idol is slightly better than mutilation because agi gives you crit, armor, and dodge whereas the Mutilation just gives you dodge.

Is there even a str ring from The Ashen Verdict?
    The tank ring has strength. The lack of a DPS Strength ring had about twenty different threads posted about it, almost drowning the forums in plate-wearer tears because their best in slot ring was not good enough, because it has attack power.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    almost drowning the forums in plate-wearer tears
    haha! Nice.
    Wildanimal
    80 Night Elf Druid
    Resto/Feral tank

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    The tank ring has strength. The lack of a DPS Strength ring had about twenty different threads posted about it, almost drowning the forums in plate-wearer tears because their best in slot ring was not good enough, because it has attack power.
    That's because you can't have more than 4 rewards from a quest line like that one. It's a limitation in their software.

Really though, if you wear plate you should be a tank or a healer. No one needs another dps :P

I personally like the tank ring. I know the DPS one is overall better than the tank one, but if you're not having problems with threat then you should definitely get the tank one.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by getefix
    That's because you can't have more than 4 rewards from a quest line like that one. It's a limitation in their software.
    anyways, I can hardly imagine that it would be THAT chunk of a problem modifying the software to be able to allow it. pity I'm no trained programmer, nevertheless I'm working in this domain, I guess I can rate the difficulty of something like that.

all in all it's some kind of lazy excuse imho...