Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Putricide, 01/06 Hotfixes, MLG Orlando, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingKrab
    they transferred tonight to get more attempts luulululululul
    Lol. Only problem is that instances don't reset on transfer anymore.

Ashen Band of Courage Proc Rate (Ashen Band of Courage
    So far it seems to be working right and we suspect that avoidance may be the cause of the issue. I don't have anything else to share but just wanted to post here to let you know that we are aware of the discussion regarding this ring and keeping an eye on it. (Source)
    Am I missing something? I've read the item description and the post behind the source link, but I can't find anything that should be "proccing"...

Any explaination for this ???

Upcoming changes to Forge of Souls for casters
    We do recognize this as an issue to an extent. I don't have any immediate plans for changes to Bronjahm to share with you at the moment, but we do plan on changing the Spell Reflect abilities of some of the creatures in Forge of Souls in an upcoming minor patch. We plan to implement a cast time on this ability, reduce the number of reflection charges it provides, and decrease its overall chance of reflecting spells. (Source)

Throw in an epic mount too while your at it.
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

And where exactly do I find any reference to Teamspeak or Ventrilo in the paragraph you quoted?

Apart from that, who actually cares about your TS/vent paranoia? If you do not get to raid because you do not want to install either software although the raid leaders ask you to, then you, Sir, are an idiot. And if you are trying to say that typing is the most effective form of raid communication, then multiply "idot" by your gearscore.

Sauna! <3
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

I am quite pleased with the new bosses. From a healer point of view this is plleasant to at least have big chunks of damage done in your team, even in 10 man. First part of ICC was boring and can easily be 2 healers done. new bosses deal pretty significant amount of damages and today, with ToC10 HM gear, you still have some OCRAP moments that make healing funny.

Please try not to nerf too quick blizz, at least a decent normal raid... we almost had 1 year to wait before finding this... keep on going this direction we like it with my guilmates (ok it is not ultra hardcore encounters but still you certainely do not get bored too often during a fight ;D)

Gratz!!! How many attempts left?

Quote Originally Posted by Annelie
    I heard they found a new way to abuse SS :

Quote Originally Posted by Corgrash
    Gratz Paragon!

I find it funny how after the first day I go onto the forums to hear "Putricide 25m is bugged" just because hardcore guilds couldnt do it. Blizzard say "everything is as intended" and Paragon succeed

Its kind of like if you down the boss, its too easy and blizzard should make harder content. If you cant kill the boss, it must be bugged and impossible to do.

Did U.S get Putricide down?
    Well, when people thought it was bugged most people didn't attempt it. When Bliz said "working as intended" people said "shit" and started working on it.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Amnoon
    Am I missing something? I've read the item description and the post behind the source link, but I can't find anything that should be "proccing"...

Any explaination for this ???
    They are reffering to the revered and exalted versons of the ring.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50403 and http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50404

Grats to paragon good kill fellas..ladies?

good to see true challenging normal mode fights.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/Board3r24/Sig.jpg
    (Sig too large)

If Normal is Hard then Heroic will flood the earth with tears.

in b4 "haha take that ensidia".

Deleted

Well done

10+ Year Old Account

Big gz to Paragon!
    Hienoa työtä pojat ja tytöt(?)

Oh yeah! My guild got EU First Festergut (h)
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen
    Oh yeah! My guild got EU First Festergut (h)
    You cant even do heroic...

Also, WTF is hard about professor putricide? He must be alot harder on 25 man cause we one shot him in 10 man......
    I went to the woods bc I wished to live deliberately to front only the essential facts of life & see if I could not learn what it had to teach & not when I came to die discover that I had not lived.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysal
    Also, WTF is hard about professor putricide? He must be alot harder on 25 man cause we one shot him in 10 man......
    Well the fact that barely anyone has downed him would hint at that, so yes, he's harder in 25-man.

Yay on Nibelung buff ;D
    http://www.sassygoatmilksoap.com/

Make sure once your on to listen a bit for the song!

Props to Paragon!