Play a sound when a fish feast is dropped

Are there any addons out there that, when a fish feast is dropped, play a sound file to notify you that it's been dropped. There are a couple of people in my raid group who 9/10 of the time are the only 1 or 2 people showing up on the list of having no feast. Is there any event to track a fish feast being dropped other than the emote, because if the addon tracks the emote then people could write their own to set the addon off.

Re: Play a sound when a fish feast is dropped

those words in the box tell you......if people aren't seeing that they won't hear a sound either

One of our raid leaders have a addo that makes a /rw when someone puts down a fish feast, repair bot, healtstones and tabel and when they are about to disaper agien

not sure what its called tho

83priest, 81mage, 81death knight, 70paladin, 68 shaman, 55warrior, 43rouge, 39warlock

10+ Year Old Account

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin3671
    Yeah, I've already suggested that to the RL, but it's just 1 or 2 people and it was more of a suggestion of 1 of the people that miss the feast, I was simply asking whether it was possible or not

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy
    One of our raid leaders have a addo that makes a /rw when someone puts down a fish feast, repair bot, healtstones and tabel and when they are about to disaper agien

not sure what its called tho
    RaidBuffStatus

Also tracks missing buffs (including consumables). Highly useful.