Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: balance wintergrasp

Quote Originally Posted by zødd
    Never gonna happen, though I just want the bug fixed were a team gets like 15 siege engines within 15 seconds of starting.
    This, please dear god this. We may outnumber the Alliance on my server, but when the bastards really want it they cheat and glitch things to get their way.

Deleted

on my server allaince awalys has 20 stacks of tanacity and we kick they ass all the time if they win an WG batle once every two weeks that's alot of wins.

the bigger issue with WG is the tenacity giving you nearly instant max rank. so the offensive team CAN start the match with 16 siege engines. alliance outnumber horde on my realm, and horde normally wins offense. no problem to me, but only through that exploit. I kinda wish we could do some kind of x-realm wintergrasp, with even numbers and what-not. but it'd take an overhaul that blizz most likely won't focus on. the current system works decent enough. offense normally wins offense, and so theres a steady exchance of wg fortress for everyone.

Tho, for horribly offset realms, there should be an alternative. eg. Chogall alliance. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Galith
    Agreed, a vehicle with tenacity changes nothing. 10 horde all over it means it just lasts 1 global longer.
    Get in a turret or run along side one of these vehicles. I've been one shot by typhoon from a druid with enough stacks of tenacity, if you think it's impossible to defend a vehicle you're dead wrong. Of course the best defense is just to roll up 16 of them at roughly the same time staggered a bit so melee cannot hit any but the last (due to ram).

According to several sources my server is actually alliance favored 1.1 ally to 1 Horde. Yet alliance doesn't show up to WG usually, and as a result they usually lose. With the release of the new boss ally are still generally outnumbered, but 2-3 stacks of tenacity makes more interesting fights than getting one shot by a player with more health than some raid trash. WG keep usually goes to the attackers, with a couple successful Horde defenses. There has been a rash of Horde Leader raids lately, at least 4 since this weekend, and usually timed with WG, so if they want to kill Thrall and lose the keep, they kinda deserve it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

I did WG against four alliance once. We didn't have that many people either, I don't think we've ever had a full raid since the dailies became weeklies.

Gundrak, Oceanic PvP

Quote Originally Posted by painweaver
    the only balance issue i see is that the warrior with 350K+ hp should be dropping epics when that bastard falls
    Agreed!

On topic: Horde outnumber us usually 6 or 7 to one, yet we can get WG fairly often depending on the intelligence of our players. If we have the morons on then we lose it quick and don't get it a few times as all they do is HK farm and don't get workshops back, etc. If we have people with a few more smarties we win very quickly.

Don't know about your server, but on my Server, the games are very Balanced, with almost equal wins and losses for both sides.

Your server must be a weird misfit Server where there's 5 vs 100 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by zødd
    Never gonna happen, though I just want the bug fixed were a team gets like 15 siege engines within 15 seconds of starting.
    It's not a bug.