DK/Blood and Druid/resto 2 vs 2

Well.. im just doing arena for fun with mate, we nearly got full furoius set, and some other parts not belonging to the set, ( but still pvp stuff )
    As you can see, Im a resto druid, hes a blood DK.
    Me: 800Resilence
    Him: 1000.
    We are only at a 900 rating, but having trouble comming higher, eventho our gear seems to be good enough..
    Is there a guide for Resto/blood or do you have any ideas that might help us?

Regards A nearly dead druid.

Re: DK/Blood and Druid/resto 2 vs 2

go unholy/resto
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

IF your just "eyeballing" specs as it were. Yes blood has some pretty heafty cleave, but any good team is not gonna be stacking on each other. Unholy is just better all around for pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma6987

IT WAS UP HILL BOTH WAYS IN FREEZING FROST SHOCKS AND VIOLENT 2HAND WINDFURY CRITS WHILE BEING REPEATEDLY AMBUSHED, BACKSTABBED, AND SAPPED THE WHOLE WAY! AND WE DIDN'T COMPLAIN! ([size=6pt]we did.[/size]) WE LIKED IT!

The first step of course would be to have your DK respec UH.

What's giving you trouble? Is it certain setups? Are you or your partner unsure of what to do in any given situation?

Anyone even tried blood? Did druid/blood dk start of season to 1850ish and they got a pretty sick nuke and waaaay more burst. We had some pretty good winratio playing to 1800 for rele weapon just by nuking things as blood, and you will see things crit 6k+ instead of crappy SS crits.

Quote Originally Posted by Barone
    Anyone even tried blood? Did druid/blood dk start of season to 1850ish and they got a pretty sick nuke and waaaay more burst. We had some pretty good winratio playing to 1800 for rele weapon just by nuking things as blood, and you will see things crit 6k+ instead of crappy SS crits.
    You can 0/0/0 your way to 1800

Quote Originally Posted by Proletariat
    You can 0/0/0 your way to 1800
    Sure you can...
    When you got your partner carrying you with 2400 mmr.
    Tard

Quote Originally Posted by Barone
    Sure you can...
    When you got your partner carrying you with 2400 mmr.
    Tard
    Why don't you go look up the meaning of hyperbole, I'm guessing the finesse of sixth grade English has eluded you.

Point is, you can flop around in arenas as any crappy spec, but there's only one DK spec that's workable right now and it's not Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Proletariat
    Why don't you go look up the meaning of hyperbole, I'm guessing the finesse of sixth grade English has eluded you.

Point is, you can flop around in arenas as any crappy spec, but there's only one DK spec that's workable right now and it's not Blood.
    I'll admit I lol'd^

But as has been said, try unholy instead, you might lose some damage, but youll get more utility and overall just do better.