Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: World first 10 man strict Professor Putricide - Elysium Hellscream-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzlebeard
    We (as a 10M strict guild) tried him yesterday, but our group was suboptimal. We'll continue our last 7 attempts monday with a good setup. The boss isn't undoable and/or very hard, but you need DPS who know how to switch targets and do good burst. We had none of those along :S

Gratz!
    Correct, he's quite easy too be honest. We had more problems with Rotface, although we only spent about 1,5 hours on him as well (we raid 3x a week, 3 hours at a time).

I think it's about time 10-man strict guild started shouting a bit about their achievements. We and other guilds like us made a clear choice to play the game in this format. In my opinion Blizzard have done a great job of tuning the encounters in this particular wing of ICC for the gear available from 10-man raiding and beating them with such is an achievement.

Congratulations to Tulikaste for getting the first Putricide 10-man strict kill.

Meanwhile I'm going to sit back and be a bit just a tiny bit proud that we're currently rank as the #1 10-man strict guild for progress!

10+ Year Old Account

But how many of you have killed Hogger on a level 63 Death Knight wearing full Tuxedo set and only using rank 1 spells.
    Old School arcanite reaper recuired for "Strict" kill.

That makes me world first am i right?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Burls
    The point of this post is that the guild does not raid 25 mans.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier10_10

strict 10 man guild, killed yesterday on QT.

Deleted

Fun fight and very well tuned.

Hugs and kisses to all the trolls!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by SoulPoetry
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier10_10

strict 10 man guild, killed yesterday on QT.
    That's not a strict 10 guild, they cleared the first wing of ICC on 25 man. Thank you for playing though!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lieris
    That's not a strict 10 guild, they cleared the first wing of ICC on 25 man. Thank you for playing though!
    meh, they advised as a 10 man guild on our forums so I assumed. i'm not associated with them in any way, they are alliance after all.

meh, they advised as a 10 man guild on our forums so I assumed. i'm not associated with them in any way, they are alliance after all.
    I think the words you are looking for are "sorry I got my information wrong".

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Huntmaster
    I think the words you are looking for are "sorry I got my information wrong".
    i think it's more /cast Flame Shield with this community. any 'wrong' info given by either mistake or misinformation gets quoted and trolled forever.

i think it's more /cast Flame Shield with this community. any 'wrong' info given by either mistake or misinformation gets quoted and trolled forever.
    So damn true

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Huntmaster
    I think it's about time 10-man strict guild started shouting a bit about their achievements. We and other guilds like us made a clear choice to play the game in this format. In my opinion Blizzard have done a great job of tuning the encounters in this particular wing of ICC for the gear available from 10-man raiding and beating them with such is an achievement.

Congratulations to Tulikaste for getting the first Putricide 10-man strict kill.

Meanwhile I'm going to sit back and be a bit just a tiny bit proud that we're currently rank as the #1 10-man strict guild for progress!
    QFT, I do hope I get my night rest tonight though even though I wasn't at the kill itself

Deleted

Gratz to Hunt and the whole of Elysium.

I still remember raiding with some of you back in Ein. And im happy to see you flourish still.

Caledor.

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGuy
    Correct, he's quite easy too be honest. We had more problems with Rotface, although we only spent about 1,5 hours on him as well (we raid 3x a week, 3 hours at a time).
    We had some problems with Rotface too, while we one-shot Festergut. And Blizz seems to have agreed, as they nerfed Rotface HP by -15% on 10man. Something about oozes spawning too fast at the end of the encounter, slowing DPS down too much in comparison to 25man.

10Man Strict raiding FTW! (We do 2x ~4 hours per week BTW)
    Join Amicus, 10man progression raiding, but on a respectable 2day schedule!

Sad to hear that they've already nerfed him. It was good fun to be honest, and he was no where near impossible
    "Back in the old days" you used to be spend several hours, if not days/weeks on a boss to kill it. We're too spoiled nowadays, bring on hard modes!

Sad to hear that they've already nerfed him. It was good fun to be honest, and he was no where near impossible
    "Back in the old days" you used to be spend several hours, if not days/weeks on a boss to kill it. We're too spoiled nowadays, bring on hard modes!
    What?

I'd also wait for sites to update before waving the World First Stick :>

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiama
    Seriously? You think we'd care about a 10man kill? Good job.

It's not like it's hard. Seriously.

^-- This.
    Quote Originally Posted by woofdog77
    be one of the bottom classes in PVE/PVP.
    LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanus

^-- This.
    I'll bite the flame-bait..
    Say that 25 man raids are Formula 1 races, and 10 man raids are truck races. Of course a Formula 1 car is going to beat a truck on the same track because of superior gear. And you might not like to watch truck races but only like Formula 1 races, but there's still plenty of people out there that like the truck races (like Fizzlebeard!).

Seeing that this is a WoW website and it nowhere says that it's 25-man raids only, there's enough reason to post this here

I love my guild ---> Elysium <--- And all the people that make it. You all might think that the Adrastos Raid Group's achievement doesn't mean anything, that it's not overly impressive. But it is! Because Adrastos and the guild itself always put 10000% into everything. Always, and thats what makes them deserving of this praise.

So what its not 25 man! Or what ever man you want it to be, but they did it and just want to show a little exposure for their hard work, and to show people that its not all about the 25 man achieves and the epics, and the epeen.

So well done Adrastos, you did us proud! And you deserve a chance to shine!!! Also the same goes out to all the recent strict 10 man guilds moving up in the ranks. May you continue

Also, for the the Elyisiarians out there! *Omen with glow sticks and a whistle* Look at ma horse, ma horse is amazin' give it a lick!! (It tastes just like raisins!)

<3

Gz on becoming 1st in the 10-man strict rankings, shame it wasnt a 1st kill, but what can you do

lol @ the under lack of reading comprehension / common sense from some of the early posts, GJ guys. 10man obviously means so little that the top guild ranking site has a whole category dedicated to 10man Strict :

...And blizzard think this encounter is 'overtuned'...

For all you haters:

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=2&s=1

It was actually world second, Tulikaste from Chamber of Aspects-EU got it before us (grats goes out to them!). Still we're #1 strict now
    It's not that anyone is a hater. It's just that no one cares about 10 man kills. Also yesterday I got world first naked strict SM complete clear. Be jealous. And see I can make things up to make my weak achievements seem cool too.