Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: World first 10 man strict Professor Putricide - Elysium Hellscream-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhand
    Gz on becoming 1st in the 10-man strict rankings, shame it wasnt a 1st kill, but what can you do

lol @ the under lack of reading comprehension / common sense from some of the early posts, GJ guys. 10man obviously means so little that the top guild ranking site has a whole category dedicated to 10man Strict :

...And blizzard think this encounter is 'overtuned'...
    First off any guild ranking site has pretty much been crap since they started. Second for being the top this thread is the first time i've ever heard of them. And since I'm guessin the site is the one all of the awesome 10 man strict raiders use it would be kinda dumb not to have the category in there now wouldn't it? And just because a website feels its important info doesn't change the fact that the WoW population as a whole as well as the majority of mmo-champ readers don't give a rat's ass about 10 man achieves unless they are world firsts period. Not 10 man strict or 10 man wearing dresses or 10 man in our underpants. Just world firsts. Sorry it's just how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by PtrPipr
    It's just that no one cares about 10 man kills.
    It's not that "no one" cares, it's that YOU don't care.
    What I don't understand is: If you don't care, why bother posting anything at all?

One of these days people are going to figure out that just because something does or doesn't matter to THEM, does not necessarily influence other people's level of interest.
    SOME people obviously are interested, and the fact that they are does not in any way demean your self-importance.

Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment
    Eclipsicolossamegatonational? There. I've captured the essence of your penis in one, perfect, 28-letter word.

Following my fellow GM Fizzlebeard, a big gz to you. It is getting time for strict 10 man raiding to become widely known and accepted.

I am always surprised how the 25 man guilds are trying to protect their toys. 10 man raiding is growing and comparable in difficulty to the 25 man content. 25 man is not the only path of real progress anymore. It is a pitty that 10 man content is regarded as too easy by most of the population due to the 25 man guilds overrunning this content in their 25 man gear.

The first bosses in ICC10 are rather puggable, but so is ICC25. I can't wait for the HM's to show up. I'm starting my truck's engine ^^

Grats on the kill! My guild is both strict 10 man and rather casual, so we're having a hard time on him. In fact, we blew all our attempts for him this week already

I think the big difference between 10 man and 25 man difficulty is this: in 10 man, on actual difficult content, if someone dies you're basically screwed. On 25 man, as long as it was a DPS who died, it really won't make too much of a difference (unless we're talking about something ridiculous like Anub HM here).

It's not that anyone is a hater. It's just that no one cares about 10 man kills. Also yesterday I got world first naked strict SM complete clear. Be jealous. And see I can make things up to make my weak achievements seem cool too.
    Except the difference is, your is completely made up, while the other is recognised. Just because ur ignorant of it doesnt make any less so

First off any guild ranking site has pretty much been crap since they started. Second for being the top this thread is the first time i've ever heard of them. And since I'm guessin the site is the one all of the awesome 10 man strict raiders use it would be kinda dumb not to have the category in there now wouldn't it? And just because a website feels its important info doesn't change the fact that the WoW population as a whole as well as the majority of mmo-champ readers don't give a rat's ass about 10 man achieves unless they are world firsts period. Not 10 man strict or 10 man wearing dresses or 10 man in our underpants. Just world firsts. Sorry it's just how it is.
    The sites read directly from the armory, its not like they are making up their own achivements like "Clear Naxx While Everyone in the Group is Wearing Greys". Just cause you dont care, doesnt mean others dont. Less ignorance, less trolling = Happier Forums

@Bold: Its the one EVERYONE uses, 10 or 25man... :

Based on this thread, you guys take ten man raiding STRICTLY seriously.
    Get all butthurt when you see one 245 ToC piece, lawl.

Congratulations, my guild is a rather strict 10-man guild as well, although rather casual. We have yet to kill Festergut, but with only one real night of attempts(about an hour I'd say), we almost got him down.

Anyway, it's nice to see other strict 10-man guilds killing stuff, rather than people in 25-man gear walking into the instance and crying EZ MODE, LUL. Good job on Putricide

Quote Originally Posted by Orchill
    Can't.....resist....

win