Holy Light Vs Flash of Light

Which is better in general, Trying to figure out if I want to continue Spamming Fol or if there is any advantage to being a Holy light user instead.

Of course in the end I would like to have 2 separate sets of gear so I can swap to w/e is better in the current raid content and individual Boss fights though right now I am fairly ungeared and plan on getting the t9 with tokens.

Re: Holy Light Vs Flash of Light

<WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

10+ Year Old Account

/captain.toggle on
    you can use both HL and FoL at the same time without respec or re-gearing.
    /captain.toggle off
    your gear must be for mana conserving.
    in raid you must use HL when you need big heal (or aoe heal through glyph) and FoL/shock when you need fast heal or when you can save your raid without switching to HL.

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    qft.
    [Talisman of Resurgence] icon is made of small kitten's red eyes. each time you use the proc, the god kills two more kittens to refresh it's icon after cooldown.
    Holy Paladin trinket comparison

Depending on how undergeared you are it may not be possible to cast lots of HL, but that is certainly preferred.

you can use both HL and FoL at the same time without respec or re-gearing.
    I think people who argue for end-game FoL actually do gear towards spellpower and crit while maintaining only the haste soft-cap. I do agree though that casting two different heals appropriate to the situation is not over-complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by skrump
    Which is better in general, Trying to figure out if I want to continue Spamming Fol or if there is any advantage to being a Holy light user instead.

Of course in the end I would like to have 2 separate sets of gear so I can swap to w/e is better in the current raid content and individual Boss fights though right now I am fairly ungeared and plan on getting the t9 with tokens.
    Holy = Godly, Divine.
    Flash = Small, simple.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    Holy = Godly, Divine.
    Flash = Small, simple.
    aye.
    and Holy Light has the icon of The Light, and Flash of Light has the icon of some hand, ready to slap trolls.
    wait... are you trollin?!
    [Talisman of Resurgence] icon is made of small kitten's red eyes. each time you use the proc, the god kills two more kittens to refresh it's icon after cooldown.
    Holy Paladin trinket comparison

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag
    aye.
    and Holy Light has the icon of The Light, and Flash of Light has the icon of some hand, ready to slap trolls.
    wait... are you trollin?!
    Since 15 threads at the front page about this topic are not enough, some paladin religion might work.

Learn to use both.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

what posted above
    u need to learn to decide which Spell is actualy more needed now
    sometimes its HL sometimes it FoL
    the point of beeing good Holy Paladin is to know when to use which spell

Quote Originally Posted by Soban
    what posted above
    u need to learn to decide which Spell is actualy more needed now
    sometimes its HL sometimes it FoL
    the point of beeing good Holy Paladin is to know when to use which spell
    What?!? I thought the point of being a good paladin was to make everyone else complain about how OP we are.

10+ Year Old Account

Depends on your gear, and your preference in my opinion.

I still think Holy Light is more fun, managing your mana correctly makes encounters a bit more entertaining, at least to me.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I use Flash of Light for easier content, but Holy Light in case I need a big heal.
    If I need a big and fast heal I use a macro:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=4 Holy Light, Divine Favor, Holy Shock, Holy Light

what it does is that the first Holy Light applies the Light's Grace talent, making it 2 seconds instead of 2.5 seconds. The Divine Favor + Holy Shock combo activates the Infusion of Light talent, therefore it has a 20% extra crit chance.

So the last Holy Light ends up being: 0.5 seconds faster AND have 20% extra crit chance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybeeeee :)
    I use Flash of Light for easier content, but Holy Light in case I need a big heal.
    #showtooltip

what it does is that the first Holy Light applies the Light's Grace talent, making it 2 seconds instead of 2.5 seconds. The Divine Favor + Holy Shock combo activates the Infusion of Light talent, therefore it has a 20% extra crit chance.

So the last Holy Light ends up being: 0.5 seconds faster AND have 20% extra crit chance!
    /Giggle. What holy paladin lets Light's Grace fall off?

#showtooltip

lol

AND took 5 seconds to be casted

15+ Year Old Account

#showtooltip

/facepalm