Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Re: Rotface hotfix nerfed.

in both or just 25m?

My Work: Here

IF this is true i'm dissapointed. Why cant they at least wait a reset on nerfs? I mean something like 1500 guilds killed him by day 2 give it a full week and then make changes. If they changed it because they honestly though it was overtuned then that's one thing, but if they gave the boss 3 days, looked at the forums and said "that's a lot of QQ" then it isn't looking good for ICC.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBorne
    mongoloid?! wtf is that, you sound like a festeezio(see i can make up words too)

Quote Originally Posted by Haxxored
    IF this is true i'm dissapointed. Why cant they at least wait a reset on nerfs? I mean something like 1500 guilds killed him by day 2 give it a full week and then make changes. If they changed it because they honestly though it was overtuned then that's one thing, but if they gave the boss 3 days, looked at the forums and said "that's a lot of QQ" then it isn't looking good for ICC.
    I'm sure they had a good reason to change it. They probably took a few days, looked at the raid DPS numbers for groups that could and couldn't down the boss and decided they needed to tweak things.

omg...
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by PopeJamal
    I'm sure they had a good reason to change it. They probably took a few days, looked at the raid DPS numbers for groups that could and couldn't down the boss and decided they needed to tweak things.
    Given the tone of WOTLK I'm going with the "QQ limit exceeded" option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma6987

IT WAS UP HILL BOTH WAYS IN FREEZING FROST SHOCKS AND VIOLENT 2HAND WINDFURY CRITS WHILE BEING REPEATEDLY AMBUSHED, BACKSTABBED, AND SAPPED THE WHOLE WAY! AND WE DIDN'T COMPLAIN! ([size=6pt]we did.[/size]) WE LIKED IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbees
    Be real, for 10 man strict guilds, it was needed. Roflstomping things with togc25, ICC25 gear in 10s makes anything easier. According to Guildox, still 0% of 10 man strict guilds have killed the wing. Do I think it should be done in the first week? No.
    Does guildox take into account they can pug 25 mans? This is a serious question I have no idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma6987

IT WAS UP HILL BOTH WAYS IN FREEZING FROST SHOCKS AND VIOLENT 2HAND WINDFURY CRITS WHILE BEING REPEATEDLY AMBUSHED, BACKSTABBED, AND SAPPED THE WHOLE WAY! AND WE DIDN'T COMPLAIN! ([size=6pt]we did.[/size]) WE LIKED IT!

source?
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

um our 10m group 9 maned rotface. hes not too hard and there are quite a few guilds above us on our server.

Quote Originally Posted by baywolf
    um our 10m group 9 maned rotface. hes not too hard and there are quite a few guilds above us on our server.
    In only 10 man gear? Nothing over 232? I think that is what he means by a strict 10 man guild
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer
    In only 10 man gear? Nothing over 232? I think that is what he means by a strict 10 man guild
    245/251*

10 man guilds can do hardmodes too.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Plus, y'know, 245 emblem rewards for 10 man.

I think it's fine, personally. I mean, it's normal mode, it shouldn't be too ball-bustingly hard, or else they'll have no place to go on Heroic mode.
    That's just between you, me, and my pal Captain Winky.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    source?
    I'd like to know that as well, we killed him 2 hours ago with the same HP as when the instance was released...a bleu post to confirm this would be nice.

We just did Rotface today and he still have 36,257,000 hp the same as the PTR and the first day second wing opened. Atleast on 25Man
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Where's the source?
    Signature size violated forum rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Synithin
    We just did Rotface today and he still have 36,257,000 hp the same as the PTR and the first day second wing opened. Atleast on 25Man
    30-minutes ago on 10-man he lost 15% of his HP. My source is staring at him with 7 million HP.

Edit: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=1

Besides, Rotface does not have an enrage timer.......are you sure it wasn't Festergut that they nerfed the HP on? That is the one that is challenging to beat before enrage.

There isn't a set enrage, but there is a soft enrage, you will get overrun by ooze's because he will apply Mutated Infection faster and faster.
    Same for prof putri, no enrage timer but eventually you run out of space to stand

Quote Originally Posted by Serp89
    There isn't a set enrage, but there is a soft enrage, you will get overrun by ooze's because he will apply Mutated Infection faster and faster.
    Same for prof putri, no enrage timer but eventually you run out of space to stand
    Putricide definitely berserks at 10 minutes 30 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14
    Putricide definitely berserks at 10 minutes 30 seconds.
    Which has what to do with this Thread?
    Signature size violated forum rules.