Incoming Heals for Raid Frames

I currently us AG_Unitframes which shows incoming heals for myself and party, but not for raid frames.

Which addon is best for showing incoming heals when in a raid?
    skott#1374 - add me to expand your b.net friends list of reliable players for raiding/arena.

Video if myself raid healing, raid dps, and raid tanking:

http://goo.gl/wNZeS5

Re: Incoming Heals for Raid Frames

Grid

Are you talking about showing incoming heals from a healer's point of view? I am pretty sure grid does have this functionality. I personally use Vuhdo and it shows all incoming heals. You can even select between chained stuff, casts, hots etc. You can also select to see your own heals as part of incoming heals (or not if that's what you prefer).
    This however might be a little too detailed for you if you're a tank or dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedivy
    Are you talking about showing incoming heals from a healer's point of view? I am pretty sure grid does have this functionality. I personally use Vuhdo and it shows all incoming heals. You can even select between chained stuff, casts, hots etc. You can also select to see your own heals as part of incoming heals (or not if that's what you prefer).
    This however might be a little too detailed for you if you're a tank or dps.
    Grid uses libhealcomm and it works great.

And i have question a little topic related. I'm using IceHud and there is option to show incoming heals but it needs libhealcomm-4 to work. However I cant get it work for me anyone had that problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

I use VisualHeal and love it <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fortunado
    When I first read the title, I almost pooped myself. Then I clicked the link and laughed that poop out!
    /lol