Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Cant beat blood DK's on DPS

This is what happens when ppl get geared through heroics.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

lets see, how can i say this...

as i said and you all quoted ( i have 340 haste on gloves ) wich i have macroed to cs since its cooldown matches almost exactly with the cooldown on the gloves. now if you would please stop and think what potion do we use at the start of the fight? the haste one wich is 500 haste. then put 340 from gloves and the windfury totem and im sitting at a happy 1.5 sec attack speed with my 2h weapon. making my stack time half of what it normaly would be... i never said cs or any other attack / ability stacked vengance.

as for the rotation bit DS judge and CS are always on cooldown at all times. so its never a problem for me. while yes IF by some rare fluke you do have HoW and another ability off cooldown you use ( DS first JUDGEMENT second CS third ) however it has never ben a problem for me.

so beffor you jump to you're wrong you're a tard or this is what you get from people who gear threw heroics maybe you should sit back and read what i said...

I have a question slightly off topic that i cant get an answer to (yes i read the faq's didnt find it)

Prot was my mainspec but i've won some nice ret pieces and lots of emblems so i'm making ret my offspec
    however
    is the t9 4pc worth it before raiding ICC? i know 2pc is nice, but then the off-set 245 chest with triumph has WAYYY better itemization then the 232 t9 chest. The 4pc set bonus is only 5% increased crit chance on Judgement. Someone told me based off EJ it was only like a .5% dps increase or something. Wouldnt i be better off taking the higher item level, better itemized offpieces and ignoring t9 4pc altogether?
    FINALLY GOT CATACLYSM!

t9 4pc is not good at all.

t9 2pc / t10 2pc rocks until you can get t10 4pc

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dethecus&n=Solandrys

I was top dps last night on Saurfang 25, average for all attempts was 7.7k, with a high of 8.3k. Mind you, this is without 2pc T10. Occasionally I would get inched out by one of our rogues, but in the end I always ended up ahead. Our blood DK (equivalent geared), whom is very skilled, trailed in 5th with an average of 6.8k. I'm at work or else I'd link a screen shot.

Therefore, all things equal, you should beat him IMHO. Read the FAQ and tutorial and make the adjustments.