Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: New website - WoW-Wishlist.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sonaza
    Seriously. MD5 cannot be decrypted, newb. SHA1 is much less secure than MD5. Stfu since you don't seem to know anything.
    You are correct, my mistake. What I'm saying is that the bruteforce methods for MD5 are very fast. (English is not my naitive language. D: ) I did not know that SHA1 is more secure, I've just seen testresults of the speed while bruteforceing MD5 and different algoritms, and MD5 was the fastest when it comes to hash per second.

Hi guys, just a small update based on all the requests for some kind of integrated item browser.

I've been in contact with the creator and maintainer of gear-wishlist.appspot.com who has been kind enough to share some of his code with me. I will be implementing a similar "Upgrade Finder" in the following week that you can easily use to find upgrades and add them to your wishlists.

As I said I have no desire in making wow-wishlist.com into a full fledged item browser like wowhead, I hope that you guys will find adding an Upgrade Finder like the one on gear-wishlist a good alternative
    WoW Gear Wishlists - WoW-Wishlist.com
    Try out my Signature Generator

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Divni
    Thanks Peach3500 - I'm aware of the problem Will be fixed soon.

@Halym - Can you check again now? It should be fixed. Apparently most browsers don't respect color profiles so I had to save the images without a color profile defined.
    http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6482/picture1al.png

You've nailed it, it's all displaying properly now.
    Good to see someone who cares about cross-platform compatibility. .

Quote Originally Posted by Divni
    Hi DTJ, Thanks for your feedback.
    Thanks
    Oh.
    My.
    God.

A polite poster on MMO? Who'da thunk it? Sorry for the late reply, had to jump off for the day, i'll be tinkering some more with it and get back to you shortly (within the hour).

And to answer you back because I didn't communicate it very effectively; I do understand that you're just doing the polishing up and making sure it works right stage right now, and that making an actual database onto a site with what I suggested (and you had in mind) a complete nightmare.

Looking great so far! ;D

10+ Year Old Account

Hey DTJ, your avatar. Did you get that from one of the random posts I made? I remember posting that little head slamming on the keyboard thing a while ago.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm working hard on an update that will feature the first version of the Upgrade Finder, as stated earlier this will be inspired by Gear Wishlist (.appspot.com).

Expect the update to be live this weekend.

Thanks to everyone reporting bugs and giving feedback, you're very helpful!
    WoW Gear Wishlists - WoW-Wishlist.com
    Try out my Signature Generator