Healing Focus and Festergut

So, just yesterday, I was talking to my friend about whether or not Healing Focus was worth keeping since the only fight I remember having pushback on is FC when something's wailing on me. Now, today, I'm reading that the blight AoE on Festergut causes pushback when it ticks, so I'd like some confirmation on this from my fellow shamans as I have yet to experience the fight first-hand.

In place of Healing Focus, I placed some points into Enhancing Totems due to lack of any other shamans in our 10mans (or 25mans, for that matter :-\). I also removed 2 points from Tidal Focus in favor of Imp. Reincarnation to see how it could play out in PvE. Here's my armory link:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Escargotage

What I'm asking basically is this: Is it worth speccing back into Healing Focus just for Festergut, or would Concentration Aura be enough to prevent any noticeable pushback?

EDIT: FFFFFFFFF I logged out in a little bit of pvp gear, fml.
    Escargotage - Lvl 80 Restoration Shaman - Thrall US

Quote Originally Posted by krasgoth
    Hey guys, my guild keeps standing in the fire.

What should we do about it?

Re: Healing Focus and Festergut

I've always kept points in Healing Focus. It's one of those talents where you don't need it most of the time but when you do it can be absolutely critical. Even before you get to Festergut there are multiple bosses where you have ae's or random attacks that could be hitting you and delaying your spells with out healing focus. Unlike dps where it just lowers your dps a delayed heal could easily lead to someone dead.

Quote Originally Posted by evan_s
    I've always kept points in Healing Focus. It's one of those talents where you don't need it most of the time but when you do it can be absolutely critical. Even before you get to Festergut there are multiple bosses where you have ae's or random attacks that could be hitting you and delaying your spells with out healing focus. Unlike dps where it just lowers your dps a delayed heal could easily lead to someone dead.
    QFT

that and even if you did swap out pushback what are you going to put the extra points into? 45 more spellpower really isnt game breaking.

IDK i'd keep it and get rid of the reincarnate...

oooooooooooooooooor wear your earth sheild...

Quote Originally Posted by Jahha
    oooooooooooooooooor wear your earth sheild...
    LOL no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proxy5
    QFT

that and even if you did swap out pushback what are you going to put the extra points into? 45 more spellpower really isnt game breaking.
    This. No PvE healer should be without Healing Focus, ever. The other option is Elemental Weapons, which is an amazingly bad talent point-for-point.

Also, your points in improved ankh are wasted. Worthless talent is worthless (the only use I see for the talent, period, is a battleground resto spec).
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trellen/simple (Enhancement PvE)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/alamo/simple (Boomkin/Guardian, PvE)

No, I'm not the real Alamo, just a guy who liked his work.

Alrighty, thanks for the tips, everyone.
    Escargotage - Lvl 80 Restoration Shaman - Thrall US

Quote Originally Posted by krasgoth
    Hey guys, my guild keeps standing in the fire.

What should we do about it?

Quote Originally Posted by evan_s
    Lowering a player's DPS can also mean death.

See also: Festergut.
    Sanctøs, the Violet Guardian and Lord of Blackrock
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%B8s/simple

There's an awful lot of pushback in Putricide just so you know.

EDIT: Apart from Festergut there's plenty of AoE pulses and thing going around that like to interrupt/delay healing.
    Signature size violated forum rules.

Deleted

Losing Enhancing Totems actually means something, hence the topic. But losing... say... Elemental Weapons? Who cares. Only 45sp.

And yes, you want HF, unless you enjoy Resto so much that you offspec for no pushback fights.