112 - 359 Damage Speed 1.80
    (130.9 damage per second)
    +53 Stamina
    +53 Intellect
    Durability 105 / 105
    Requires Level 80
    Item Level 264
    Equip: Increases spell power by 741.
    Equip: Each time your spells heal a target you have a chance to cause the target of your heal to heal themselves and friends within 10 yards for 217 each sec for 6 sec.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50028

At first glance this mace would seem to be VERY useful to Resto druids, but there are some issues with it.Evidentally the proc does not stack with your Sp, and the proc only heals people in the same group =/.

But what do yall think about it, should it be on our wish list or no? And if anyone has it that has anymore information on it would also be very helpful. Also there is some information from the wowhead comments, however im not sure how accurate they are so im not going to post them, but feel free to look at them.

/discuss ???

Re: Trauma-Worth getting or no?

yes it's very worth it, even if the mace only heals people in the same group, it has a chance to proc off every heal done by you to them, meaning it'll proc off HoT ticks so as long as you've got maybe 2 hots on people in each group you'll see a lot of procs from this weapon (please note, rough guesstimate being im at work and don't have access to my spreadsheets)...

The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

On fights with an aoe-damage aura this mace will be amazing.

I've looked over sone WoL parses and it's only accounted for a measly 4% healing, above half which is overhealing.

I'm not saying it's bad but before you take it you need to calculate whether more stats would benefit you more or the proc off this weapon.

Me personally I want the rotface 10 hard mace
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

I will be getting it for 2 reasons

1) Hopefully it will be buffed
    2) On some fights there are actually times where that extra healing might be more useful than some extra haste I would get on another weapon. So I can swap it out.

Seems like the general consensus is that only druids can make this mace useful over another weapon with just stats on it, so you shouldn't have much competition. I certainly wouldn't recommend to anyone to pass on another random weapon for this though. Any added bonus to this weapon seems rather weak and it might be worse on fights where you aren't chain casting rejuv/wg which right now seems like a majority of the fights for me.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50028 + 4 peice t9 seems like a pretty good combination to me, so it might be procing way more than we would expect. and it will be jumping between groups cus of your set bonus
    Death Knight, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warriorbest thread ever
    [url=http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/*updated*icecrown-what-really-happened-spoilers-ahead-!/]http://www.mmo-c

Quote Originally Posted by badgerman
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50028 + 4 peice t10 seems like a pretty good combination to me, so it might be procing way more than we would expect. and it will be jumping between groups cus of your set bonus
    fixt

The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

Done Twins togc10 with the mace, healing from procc was under 2%...

What kind of ICD does this mace have or is the proc chance just really low?

~5ppm as Druid, and seems to only jump to nearby GROUP members. Untill fixed: Not worth getting.

Edit: Accounts for ~3% of my overall healing in icc10, the proc of althors abacus accounts for ~4%.

Last night I did heroic twins on 25- the mace accounted for 3.4% of my healing. With my guilds strat (everyone stacked in doorway) I roll a TON of hots and everyone is stacked so this thing had prime opportunity to proc and hit everyone in the group.

On most other stuff i'm not seeing this high of a percent- its more like 1% or less. Since it only hits the group of the person who gets fountain of light its not reliable to ever hit more than one person on fights where people move or are spaced out.

This mace is sharbage. Had it drop two times so far and the raid leader was begging for a healer to take it.

I got it on my resto-shaman. My best result observed on Festergut 25man (I was healing all meele chars, so it's the best possible situation), Fountain of Light (weapon effect name) was doing 1.0 - 1.8% of my total healing (8K effective hps). Another day, after full 10man ICC run I noticed Fountain of Light doing 0.2-0.3 % of my total healing.

Summary: This mace is total garbage, I really regret I spent my DKPs on it

Deleted

It's called trauma cause after spending a lot of DKP on it you get head trauma , chances are it will be buffed once more people start to use it and see :P

I heard a rumor that this was group bound as well so just to clarify because I am still a little uncertain.

This proc is group bound but it is not bound to YOUR group, it is bound to the group that your hot is in. Correct?

If noone knows for sure I will test out when I get it and post results

It needs a buff. On a Putri kill, it accounted for .6% of our shaman's healing, who was the top healer for the fight. Too low imo, it does still bring that massive SP though.

15+ Year Old Account

This made me LOL irl - QFT:
    Yo dawg, we heard you like healing, So I put heals on yo heals so you can heal while you heal. (Comment by coolcat @ wowhead's Trauma page)

But back to the matter at hand; judging by what I've gathered so far from guildmates and what I can see at first glance, it could probably indeed use a buff - not completely unexpected considering blizz has stated on numerous occasions that they really rather improve an item cause its too weak, then nerf it cause it turned out too strong

In its current state I'd probably pass it to someone else and set my sights on Frozen Bonespike.. can always eventually get the heroic Trauma if they do end up buffing the proc

Quote Originally Posted by Drizel
    It needs a buff. On a Putri kill, it accounted for .6% of our shaman's healing, who was the top healer for the fight. Too low imo, it does still bring that massive SP though.
    WOW .6% does sound extra low, most the results I've read have been around 2% which is still a bit lower then I would have hoped, however what did we expect blizzard to give us some kind of epic mace? Also those 2% were mostly druids, who have a chance to proc every time one of their heals tic which would be quite a lot, making me think there is a nice CD on the proc. What the CD is I am not yet aware however

Tryed it our in my first raid today and it seems to be decent
    It improved my sp with 90 or somthing but lost 50 haste.
    Totaly it healed almost 2% so dunno rly.

Gief some haste and spirit on it and i would be lucky xD

Quote Originally Posted by Arria
    This proc is group bound but it is not bound to YOUR group, it is bound to the group that your hot is in. Correct?
    Everything I've read agrees with that, although I haven't actually tested it myself.

For me, it really depends on the fight. Something like Festergut and the proc will easily get up to about 4-5% of my healing. For the majority of other fights without constant AoE the proc is only worth about 1%. I guess it probably averages out to something like 2%, but I can't help but feel we'll need two weapons - Trauma to use on mass AoE fights and then something else with raw stats for the other fights.

I think if they fixed up the group restriction (ie, made it heal a maximum of 5 targets regardless of their group) then it'd average out a lot better and could sit well as a permanent healing weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!