and yet again im asking dps questions

i dont know what im doing wrong (other than slightly under hit capped)

my 10 man dps on toc and ic trash is about 4k and bosses i hit about 5500 to 5000 dps and im just not seeing what it takes to get better

u guys have always helped me before and again im asking for any help or ideas and my main spec is demo

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...yon&n=Mnemnoch

Re: and yet again im asking dps questions

Quote Originally Posted by xombyme
    Demo is a limited spec, you wont be able to keep up with the rest with it im afraid
    (E) .· ` ' / ·. (F)
    Ur Tears Fuel Me.
    QQ More Please

it shows on your wow armory you have 2413 sp? fix that. moar haste?
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Most of your gear has crit on it. While in ICC we are getting to a point where there is too much haste provided on gear and we want to start replacing some of it with crit to avoid getting in the 700+ haste range (especially for destruction), you are lacking in other stats while having an overabundance of crit. For gems, you should always be using spellpower, unless there is a particularly valuable socket bonus (maybe 7 spellpower, definitely 9). You meet your meta gem requirements with the chest and headslot gems, so there is really no reason to use that prismatic gem in your belt (in fact, warlocks should never use a prismatic gem, only purple gems where necessary to meet a socket bonus or meta gem requirement).

The fact that you lack haste should only be remedied by gear upgrades, not gemming. In the short term, I don't know what to tell you, since you are already low on haste even with the gems you have. Just be looking for gear upgrades that would replace some of your crit with haste. Since you have not spec'd into the hit reduction talent, you should also be aiming for 368 hit rating, a bit more than you have now.

When you can afford to lose haste (after a few upgrades) drop the haste gems for spellpower.