Need Resto gearing advices

Yo guys.
    Im not sure what to do with my gearing atm, wich t10s to get and so on. Thinking of getting head and chest only and go for the frost vendor hands and back since theres no suiting shamy back out there yet (all got spirit or hit :'(). Is 4pcs t10 rly worth the loss of stats compared to the vendor hands and my current legs? If you have any answers/advices on my questions or other ones go for it. And feel free to say what you think of my current gear, any changes etc.

Heres my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...zak&n=Nagrythe

Thank you for your time.

Re: Need Resto gearing advices

hey bud I was looking over your armory and reading your issues. For tier 9, the 4 piece isn't as significant as you would figure. The 2 piece, however can carry you right through to icecrown loot. I'd recommend getting the CLOTH frost vendor gloves because its double yellow socket and you put 2 haste gems in there and u get the bonus. In all honesty, I will be getting the tier gloves although they have no haste and keeping my haste leggings. Im sitting at around 1255 haste unbuffed and will have to do some juggling for icecrown loot.

Aim for haste pieces. Don't get tier pieces that don't have haste. Well, at least try not to aim for them at first. The 4 piece tier 10 is pretty important so your gunna have to make sacrifice. 3/5 of the pieces are good but in order to get that bonus your gunna have to sacrifice a little haste, but im sure the 2 piece makes up for it.

Ya picking up the T10 chest and helm isn't a bad idea at all. you could also grab the gloves they have the same crappy crit and mp5 stats as your current ones, but with added T10 bonus.

As for the 4pc i haven't seen any info on how good or bad it is. alot of ppl are saying it will just mostly be overheal. i haven't seen any sort of HEP assigned to 4pc bonus to compare the stat loss with useing 4pc T10 with the gained crit and haste from other off tier armor. personaly what i am doing is getting the shoulders and helm, then with my alt and my shamans badges ill buy the primordial saronite for the ICC leatherworking legs and boots(even tho heroic cloth boots are better). After that ill save up for the gloves and chest maybe ill get lucky get a Voa drop to save badges. when heroics unlock ill try to grab the other BIS off tier gear so if we get numbers on 4pc and it sucks then ill just use 2pc T10 and the off tier.

I do see some things you most likely know about gear wise. your trinkets are pretty bad you could easily replace binding stone with another trinket from badges or heroic drops. You have a +10 stats gem in your bracer that should be replaced with a gem that gives haste. the enchant on your boots could be changed to tuskar's vitality unless you feel you really need the mp5 on them, and if you do still need mp5 then switching the meta gem in your helm will help a lot. i think the general consensus is to stay with the insightful meta until you get a solace then you can swap to another meta gem, but if you don't have mana issues then that doesn't matter. however i did go with the Revitalizing Skyflare Diamond meta not Beaming Earthsiege Diamond there was a string of EJ posts in the resto section about the two, and unless ive gone crazy the Revitalizing Skyflare Diamond had better HEP.

Quote Originally Posted by WindfuryRawr
    Yo guys.
    Im not sure what to do with my gearing atm, wich t10s to get and so on. Thinking of getting head and chest only and go for the frost vendor hands and back since theres no suiting shamy back out there yet (all got spirit or hit :'(). Is 4pcs t10 rly worth the loss of stats compared to the vendor hands and my current legs? If you have any answers/advices on my questions or other ones go for it. And feel free to say what you think of my current gear, any changes etc.

Heres my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...zak&n=Nagrythe

Thank you for your time.
    i have yet to see the math on 4 piece t10, but i assume it'll be good. as for your gear, try and get T9 chest/gloves for the 2 piece, T10 shoulders/helm for the 2 piece. they all have nice stats except the gloves. (replace the mp5 blizzard!)

edit: forgot to mention, since you don't have a solace, the healing trinket from frost badges would be a nice upgrade. also, try and get the trinket from marrowgar as it's an upgrade to any of your current trinkets also.

Thank you for the responds, yes, my trinkets are bad and its only that i havent had a single chance to grab another one (saving my frost until i know what to do with em), all the solace loot have gone to the freaking druids and priests, and no trinket loot in several icc10/25 runs yet > I know the t9 set2 is good and i got head and shoulders, but i recently replaced it with the icc25 ones, so you can say im using stats gear atm. Im gonna go with your advices since they sound great, thank you. Still free to comment anything if you want