I love DK dps in my LFG group because...

It means 99.9% chance the tank wont be a DK.

Just sayin...

Re: I love DK dps in my LFG group because...

because... IT'S ME!!!
    and i love to carry pugs <3 kudos to all!
    "How poor are they that have not patience"

A skilled dk tank is my second favorite.

In terms of which can hold aggro the best, all played at their highest potential

1. Paladin
    2. Warrior
    3. Druid
    4. Death Knight

My Opinion,

I tank as Unholy, the threat is amazing. It also has better cooldowns than other DK tanking specs. A solid 2.5k dps as a tank single target and 4-5k on 5+ mobs.

"Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald
    I tank as Unholy, the threat is amazing. It also has better cooldowns than other DK tanking specs. A solid 2.5k dps as a tank single target and 4-5k on 5+ mobs.

I fail to see how bone armor is a better cooldown then what the other specs have to offer.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Priests will receive Blood Strike and the ability to wield two handed swords

Quote Originally Posted by lifesavers
    I fail to see how bone armor is a better cooldown then what the other specs have to offer.
    Yes you do fail.
    na, it's probably just a matter of preference but its certainly not a bad ability

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    This is one of the most random off topic retarded posts I have ever read on these forums. Please take face and smash into table don't stop until you pass out.
    This ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ozreece
    It means 99.9% chance the tank wont be a DK.

Just sayin...

LOL, i hate them too.....they roll on my weps then put stam gems in it ROAR!!!!!

lol jk but funny post is funny

10+ Year Old Account

...because chances are they're blood, and it doesn't take long to convince them to give Hysteria to me. Hysteria + UbA + procs = pwetty numbers!

Actually I got into a H HoR run and it had 2 dps DKs in there. Pally tank said he couldn't tank it so dropped and guess what we got as a replacement? Yeah a DK tank. So 3 DKs, my resto shammy and I forgot the last dps. It happens pretty often that I get more than one DK in a group.

Quote Originally Posted by muto
    In terms of which can hold aggro the best, all played at their highest potential

1. Paladin
    2. Warrior
    3. Druid
    4. Death Knight

My Opinion,
    disagree. I have no problem with aggro in raids or heroics. Even with a rouge who loves nothing but fan of knives...

Death and Decay, Howling Blast, Plague Strike and Pestilence = all the aggro you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Zannthos
    Even with a rouge who loves nothing but fan of knives...
    Why is it always so hard for people to spell rogue right
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellevad View Post
    The polymorph turtle doesn't walk slower than the polymorph sheep. It's just a bit less likely to be hit on by a welshman

Quote Originally Posted by Zannthos
    disagree. I have no problem with aggro in raids or heroics. Even with a rouge who loves nothing but fan of knives...

Death and Decay, Howling Blast, Plague Strike and Pestilence = all the aggro you need.
    true, a frost or unholy death knight(only for heroics ofcourse) shouldn't have any problems. Blood dk's have on aoe pulls some problems, though its not that big of a deal.

Made by Cazy!
    Massively Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

I fail to see how dk threat in a 5 man could ever be an issue considering Death and Decay, disease ticks, Blood Boil, Heart Strike, and Howling Blast (obviously this depends on spec). If threat ever is for some reason lost, we happen to have 2 single target taunts. This is the point at which the tank distinguishes how good they are. Can they single out the mob that they just lost agro on and taunt it back before it gets to the dps and om nom noms them? This last part applies to all tanks, not just dks. Sure, having agro on all the mobs is great, but being able to swiftly regain agro from the mage that just got 5 crits off is just as important.

Agro aside, a well geared blood dk tank is something next to invincible in a 5 man setting. I had a bad healer one time in Pit of Saron and managed to take Garfrost down from 40% to dead by managing cooldowns. You might think that's not a huge deal, but I strongly urge you to try it with another class of tank. See if they can put out 260k damage while staying alive through the permafrost aoe - which only gets worse as the fight goes on, the Deep Freeze, and the 200% damage buff.

Quote Originally Posted by olih27
    Why is it always so hard for people to spell rogue right
    lol yeah.... i failed there...

from a dps pov:

dk>pala>warrior>druid.

from a healers pov:

pala>warr>druid>dk

healers do not matter @ all, so dk > rest.

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh
    I fail to see how dk threat in a 5 man could ever be an issue considering Death and Decay, disease ticks, Blood Boil, Heart Strike, and Howling Blast (obviously this depends on spec). If threat ever is for some reason lost, we happen to have 2 single target taunts. This is the point at which the tank distinguishes how good they are. Can they single out the mob that they just lost agro on and taunt it back before it gets to the dps and om nom noms them? This last part applies to all tanks, not just dks. Sure, having agro on all the mobs is great, but being able to swiftly regain agro from the mage that just got 5 crits off is just as important.

Agro aside, a well geared blood dk tank is something next to invincible in a 5 man setting. I had a bad healer one time in Pit of Saron and managed to take Garfrost down from 40% to dead by managing cooldowns. You might think that's not a huge deal, but I strongly urge you to try it with another class of tank. See if they can put out 260k damage while staying alive through the permafrost aoe - which only gets worse as the fight goes on, the Deep Freeze, and the 200% damage buff.
    I could do that on my druid with proper use of barkskin/surv. instincts/frenzied regen think only a prot warrior would be screwed in that situation but he can kite and intervine across the ice too... all tanks can be amazing if they know how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybutt22345
    I could do that on my druid with proper use of barkskin/surv. instincts/frenzied regen think only a prot warrior would be screwed in that situation but he can kite and intervine across the ice too... all tanks can be amazing if they know how to do it.
    No other tank can match the sustainable healing potential of a well played blood DK. Between Death Strike (15% heal every 5 seconds), Rune Tap (20% heal every 30 seconds), Vampiric Blood(35% healing improvement, 15 second duration, 1m cooldown), Death Pact (40% heal, requires pet sacrifice), and Blood Worms (max of four at a time, heal for about 100 per attack per worm, ~150HPS), they have access to more ways to heal for basically free and without chance of interruption or delay than any other tank.