I really don't get it.

I don't understand why ppl complain about another class in their raid when they are all there to kill the same boss. I don't play a rogue so this is not rogue qq. The truth is imo if you are not getting invites to a raid your class is fine but your are useless. Am i missing something or has the community always been like this?
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Re: I really don't get it.

People want to top meters. They probably could care less about actually killing the boss since most content atm is easy and farmable so meters are really what people care about, sadly its the truth. People have almost always been this way
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

If I (the tank) am not dying and nobody else is, the healer is good. If we don't take 20 minutes to kill a boss, the dps is decent.
    Other than that, it's a Heroic. You can't expect 9k dps.
    Although it is nice :P

I once did Gundrak with 3 dps who all did 12k dps. We were done within 5 minutes :P

Quote Originally Posted by MickM
    If I (the tank) am not dying and nobody else is, the healer is good. If we don't take 20 minutes to kill a boss, the dps is decent.

I once did Gundrak with 3 dps who all did 12k dps. We were done within 5 minutes :P
    lol 5 minutes

I would like to ask you something... one day when you go back to gundrak and finish the instance... do me a favor, go back to the start of it, and start running from the start to the end of the instance (with all adds/bosses dead) and see how much time just running from start to end takes.
    GearScore - is directly related to Skill; the More you care about it, the Less you have.
    GearScore - is like a Bikini; what it shows is Suggestive, what it hides is far more Important.

I once did Gundrak with 3 dps who together did 12k dps. We were done within 15 minutes :P
    Fixed.
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

Gonna use some completely made up numbers for the purpose of illustrating a point here..

Lets also assume that player skill isn't taken into account, and both classes are being played to perfection.

If a moonkin is capable of 7k dps, and a mage is capable of 9k dps, then why would a raid want to take a moonkin, assuming you already have the 3% hit, 5% crit and 13% spell damage buffs?

You can say that content is easy all you want, but for a lot of people, that doesn't matter. Why make an encounter harder than it has to be and bring sup par dps

I feel like shit doin 8 k on mine shaman using million buttons and sitting near to my friend mage using 2 buttons aka blast and missiles and doing 11 k dps.
    Maybe this is the reason of nerfs in all way.
    And u know when u say "U all on one boss" Why do i have to be shaman if i can reroll rogue and dps better? Some ppl will definetly think like that and it ll be rogue invasion or something.

p.s. it s just theory i dont care on other ppl dps as i m in top 5 and thats enough for me.

10+ Year Old Account

Rogues got nerfed? My rogue is still in 4p T8.5, using a Ruptureless rotation, and I still floor all but one of our guild's DPS on most fights (and he's also a rogue). We've cleared all current content so it's not like our DPS are bad.

Rogues have so far taken a 12% nerf and they're STILL amazing. They've got no reason to drown the raid in tears.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down