Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Rate the shadow priest above you.

Yeah, it's the problem with faction change. Didn't need as much hit as Draenei ;-)

(I'll let another do next).

Quote Originally Posted by Kristyl
    You're a bit under the hit cap. Jealous of your DFO though (we've had terrible luck with it).

Here's me: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ear&cn=Kristyl
    PVP gear!

It's nice pvp gear though :O

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...s&n=Luthelaril :O

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dethecus&n=Solandrys

I had a feeling that was going to happen when I was farming honor earlier. >_<

Anyway it's now has my PvE gears in it. Your gear is pretty nice too! Everyone has DFOs and Frozen Bonespikes but me.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...thas&n=Thejawa

Im thinkin about getting Tuskarrs enchant on boots (left over from my healing set) since all there is so much movement in ICC... trying to get my hands on the boots off fest and back off val but no luck with those yet

i maybe in pvp gear (yes i know its mooncloth but i pvp as disc and went into some BG's in my pve shadow spec for s--t's and giggle)

As for the priest above me id kill for that off hand really nice gear a good amount of haste... just over the hit cap over all well geared and well itemized with all the haste + crit gear

Quote Originally Posted by Witchdoctor Win'cape
    For Shadow? 10 stats on chest, and Tuskar's Virtality (15 stamina, Minor Runspeed) on your boots.

And you can get the crafted pants.

And whoever will argue that spirit is better than 10 stats, or that you shouldn't have a form of runspeed on your boots -- don't listen to them. They're the sort of people who die on the important fights, since they couldn't move fast enough from Malleable Goo, or similar.
    15 spirit to stats is a higher dps increase. If you really think 100hp is going to save your life in a raid, its probably not. The chances of your hp landing between 1-100 are not in favor of your arguement.

Also you are gemming sp+spirit in +5 sockets, where +23 sp would be better for you.

ALSO, you are under hitcap even for if you were a draenei. So before you troll the people on the forums saying they are the type of people who would die to stuff on a fight, get your gear right yourself. Oh and, what are you going to do when your nitroboots are down? Same thing everyone not using tuskarr's does.

-1 for your blue socketed gems,
    -2 for not being hitcapped,
    -6 for your attitude,

1/10 for you.

im reposting cuz the last guy didnt rate me and im interested in what ppl have to say

my boots are left over from when i was MS holy when i get my hands on Plague Scientist's Boots ill be putting Tuskar's on them unless for w/e reason im below hit cap

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by stupidjawa
    im reposting cuz the last guy didnt rate me and im interested in what ppl have to say

my boots are left over from when i was MS holy when i get my hands on Plague Scientist's Boots ill be putting Tuskar's on them unless for w/e reason im below hit cap

Doing quite well. You need to find some Hit to drop though. Probably can't without the Blueberry buff though.

For the lulz: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...moore&n=Woaden

Male night elf. That's just wrong for starters.

Your haste is very low considered the average level of your gear, and you'd benefit more from Black Magic on your weapon.

Male night elf. That's just wrong for starters.

Your haste is very low considered the average level of your gear, and you'd benefit more from Black Magic on your weapon.
    +63 spell power is better then black magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiroth
    Not all the time. Black magic is better when on a fight like patchwerk, and that you get perfect timing with it. 63SP is 63PP while 250 haste for 10s, every 35s with a 35% chance to proc comes to be around 66 haste or 64PP(increasing with more haste). You should be able to get the effect on VT every time, while it will vary for DP. You are also getting it on MB and MF, so the value should not diminish too much to make it so that you should always go with 63 SP.

Quote Originally Posted by fabian
    Not all the time. Black magic is better when on a fight like patchwerk, and that you get perfect timing with it. 63SP is 63PP while 250 haste for 10s, every 35s with a 35% chance to proc comes to be around 66 haste or 64PP(increasing with more haste). You should be able to get the effect on VT every time, while it will vary for DP. You are also getting it on MB and MF, so the value should not diminish too much to make it so that you should always go with 63 SP.
    How many patchwerk like fights are there in icc? Exactly. Making 63sp the logical choice.

I honestly prefer Black Magic because it's more fun and I worship haste like a golden goddess that looks eerily similar to Megan Fox, Lights, and Hyori Lee having a threesome. PP-wise BM does come out to be more than the SP enchant, but more than that I just have lots of fun when BL is popped, troll racial and haste gloves are activated, and BM procs. ;D

So here we are lovers of lost dimensions
    Itsuka hi no kaze ni noote haruka tooi
    Burning supernovas, of all sound and sight
    Hayaka no koto e
    Every touch, a temptation
    Itsuku sora hitotsu michimono hi Wataateyukeyu
    And for every sense, a sensation
    Hanateta koto e

How many patchwerk like fights are there in icc? Exactly. Making 63sp the logical choice.
    Ok, then I guess I have to clarify my post. Black magic is better any time when the buff coincides with re-applying VT and DP, which is actually most of the time, although not 100%. I did cover it in my original post, but had "And" in it, so I can see where the confusion is. So, I say again, Black Magic is better that 63SP when doing a Patchwerk type of fight, or any time VT and DP matches up with the buff. Therefor, it does not matter which one you use.

Since I've yet to see a new armory link.... I'll just post mine.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...elen&n=Brusalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kristyl
    I had a feeling that was going to happen when I was farming honor earlier. >_<

Anyway it's now has my PvE gears in it. Your gear is pretty nice too! Everyone has DFOs and Frozen Bonespikes but me.
    Thanks haha, and yeah we haven't had the best of luck with DFO or bonespike (Only 2 DFOs, and i think 3 bonespikes) but me and a lucky arcane mage got our DFOs ^^

Jealous of your cape, have not seen a single one of those, though i'm debating going with the ToGC25 cape, or maybe the icc10 one, so i can drop my hit belt. Not sure yet though >_<

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dethecus&n=Solandrys

15 spirit to stats is a higher dps increase. If you really think 100hp is going to save your life in a raid, its probably not. The chances of your hp landing between 1-100 are not in favor of your arguement.
    100hp saved millions of tanks, and also several players in raid instances. And the difference between the 5 intellect and the 5 spirit is marginal, so I'd always vouch for the more hp.

Also you are gemming sp+spirit in +5 sockets, where +23 sp would be better for you.
    The difference is below one PP raid buffed. Hence irrelevant.

ALSO, you are under hitcap even for if you were a draenei.
    The hit cap for a draenei is 263. Being 3 below the hit cap is better than gemming hit.

Stop being a whiny loser, lol.

No. And "better" is a strong word to use. We're were talking about benefits.

If you want to live and die by the spreadsheet, feel free to do so. Just stop pretending it's the only right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by fabian
    Ok, then I guess I have to clarify my post. Black magic is better any time when the buff coincides with re-applying VT and DP, which is actually most of the time, although not 100%. I did cover it in my original post, but had "And" in it, so I can see where the confusion is. So, I say again, Black Magic is better that 63SP when doing a Patchwerk type of fight, or any time VT and DP matches up with the buff. Therefor, it does not matter which one you use.
    Fabian makes a good point, but the most important thing to remember is that the pseudo power values are relative weightings. Trying to consider the effects of movement isn't very relevant because moving impacts both enchants. The argument here seems to be that "sometimes I lose a proc because I had to move, making the enchant less valuable". You could also make the argument that it's more probable (given the percentage uptime) that you'll have to move when the BM proc is on cool down, thus increasing it's average value relative the 63SP enchant in encounters with periodic movement.

The choice comes down to personal preference. The difference isn't very big. I personally still use 63 SP to date because I like the fact that it also boosts heals when required.

100hp saved millions of tanks, and also several players in raid instances. And the difference between the 5 intellect and the 5 spirit is marginal, so I'd always vouch for the more hp.
    The difference is below one PP raid buffed. Hence irrelevant.
    The hit cap for a draenei is 263. Being 3 below the hit cap is better than gemming hit.

Stop being a whiny loser, lol.
    No. And "better" is a strong word to use. We're were talking about benefits.

If you want to live and die by the spreadsheet, feel free to do so. Just stop pretending it's the only right thing.
    Find a shadow priest in a top100 guild using black magic.

Your not hit capped for your current race and that's all that matters, and actually getting hit cap is more important then anything.

I'm not being a whiny loser, you just troll everyone on these forums trying to tell them things and most of them are wrong. There's a fine line for common sense and common sense would say that most people are not carrying 2 weapons around 1 enchanted black magic for some fights, and 1 with 63sp for 90% of the other fights.

There are ways to be considerate and help people, and the people that know how to do this are the people who actually get places in life.

edit: also if you have anything else to say you should private message it to me. Don't want to clutter this thread with dramallama.

As long as you keep the drama, as long shall I reply in public.

And as for the matter of the hit cap. This brings back a old discussion. I had a total of one MF tick resisting on Blood Queen last time. That justifies just fine not to change gems within the first four days after a faction change ;-)

So you'll have to find some better arguments if you want to shoot me down. And you can forget bashing me for my attitude, 5200 posts and it's yet to change. Don't worry, give or a take a few years and couple of thousand posts, and you'll end up just like meee.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk
    Since I've yet to see a new armory link.... I'll just post mine.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...elen&n=Brusalk
    I'm definitely not an expert, just wondering if the intellect trinket you're using really is worth it (or it might be part of your discipline kit?)
    I know at least I tend to forget to use trinkets with Use abilities

Anyway, here's my armory link, shadow is my current off-spec, and I'm not an expert so any advice is appreciated

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cts&cn=Bohrnag