Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

World of Warcraft: MLG Orlando Championship

World of Warcraft: MLG Orlando Championship
    Today marks the first ever MLG World of Warcraft All-Star Challenge. The All-Star challenge is a double elimination, best of seven format bracket where four teams are drafted by four captains. The main rule is that no captain may select a player on their own normal roster. The draft itself will be broadcast beginning at 12:30pm EST / 6:30pm CET on Saturday with the entire bracket being played out that day.

High-Definition
    To purchase the HD WoW Weekend pass for the 2009 MLG PC Circuit Championship live from Orlando, go to www.mlgpro.com/live/2009/Orlando/purchaseHD. Important - If you purchase an HD Pass with a Hotmail adress you might have to request the code a 2nd time to get the mail. (The easy solution is to use a non-hotmail adress)

The tournament has ended! and coL.Black wins! Check Gotfrag for more information, thanks for watching!

Team Details
    Check World of Warcraft: MLG Orlando Championship Teams!

Schedule
    All times are EST Time.

Saturday January 9th, 2010
    12:30pm - Welcome/Pre-Game Show
    1pm - All-Star Challenge Winners Round 1
    2pm - All-Star Challenge Winners Round 1 B
    3pm - All-Star Challenge Losers Round 1
    4pm - All-Star Challenge Winners Finals
    5pm - All-Star Challenge Losers Finals
    6pm - Dinner Break
    7pm - All-Star Challenge Finals
    8pm-8:15pm - Wrapup
    Sunday January 10th, 2010
    11:30am - Welcome/Pre-Game Show
    12 noon - Championship Winners Round 1 A
    1pm - Championship Winners Round 1 B
    2pm - Championship Losers Round 1
    3pm - Lunch Break
    4pm - Championship Winners Finals
    5pm - Championship Losers Finals
    6pm - Championship Finals
    7pm-7:15pm - Award Ceremony

Re: World of Warcraft: MLG Orlando Championship

Atleast put CET times in brackets next to the times?

Oh god it starts again. May whichever entity you're each praising have mercy with our souls...
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Lets see which setup that wins and gets nerfed to the ground this year. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Nulgar
    Oh god it starts again. May whichever entity you're each praising have mercy with our souls...
    I did my best to make it a lot better for the end-user, if you have any constructive feedback about the tournament I'd love to hear it.

If you just want to troll about something, I suggest that you just find a gnome or a death knight tank in-game.

starting time for germany ?
    i'll never understand those timezones

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    /pat

Yes, it's fine

Wait,there is no free strem or?According to schedule it should start 15 minutes ago and it still says "stream is unavailable" :/

Quote Originally Posted by nethariel.
    starting time for germany ?
    i'll never understand those timezones
    CET is 6 hours ahead.
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

Right, I'm being a total retard here but I just don't understand the friggin timezones, so would someone non retarded be kind enough to get a time that's in GMT when the wow event starts?

So i purchased my ten dollars pass via the blizzard site using paypal and I have not received any authorization code so I can watch it. ....wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by sitnsidewayz
    So i purchased my ten dollars pass via the blizzard site using paypal and I have not received any authorization code so I can watch it. ....wtf.
    Check your spam folder? I think there is a slight delay with Hotmail if that's what you used.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Check your spam folder? I think there is a slight delay with Hotmail if that's what you used.

I checked all my folders multiple times. I've been basically spamming F5 for about 10-15 minutes. And yes I used a hotmail account for the paypal purchase. I'm getting pissed...I want to see this shit and I paid. And "To ensure delivery of the email, add mlgpro.com to your contacts list."
    ...mlgpro.com is not an email address...how can I add it? And this is the link from MMO front page.

Wow. Had mmo-champion in one of my tabs, and suddenly this stream starts and it's so loud I literally shit my pants
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=17615362642&sid=1&pageNo=1

same but i still dont have my pass lol w/e as long as i see it.

So is it just me or has the WoW tourny not started yet, because when i open the stream it say's no stream available

Took some time for it to load for me but working fine now. I got the HD and I didn't get a code and the player updated itself to HD. So I can only presume it works off IP or something (back of my head thinks I've been gipped but I doubt thats the case ^.^).

Quote Originally Posted by sitnsidewayz
    same but i still dont have my pass lol w/e as long as i see it.
    Try requesting the code a 2nd time, apparently it works. We're working to see if we can get that resolved. (But it's not really an issue on our side and it mostly depends on Hotmail)

yea ive done that about 20 times but, i will do it again after i send this. I'm watching the streamon gotfrag.com right now...so, i'm not too worried anymore as long as i see it. but ty sir.