in-depth resto gearing question(s)

Hello! I've read the shaman FAQ and having learned plenty from it, however I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer for. Here is my armory for reference: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...erhoof&n=Kujah
    At what point in your gearing did you start gemming for +haste? My guild and I run 10 mans exclusively together and I am unsure wether or not it's even really viable at that gear level. I'm sitting at just about 31k mp raid buffed and I figured I may start gemming haste so long as I can keep around that mana level.
    I'd like some opinions, particularly from shamans who are gemming haste / have tried gemming haste at various gear levels. Will I be running oom? I always have replenishment + BoW, should I not worry about it and start slamming haste into everything? Is there a mana pool sweet spot to be at?
    Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.

**edit** Alternatively, a link to a resource that answers my question and a possible L2googlenoob is also welcomed.

Re: in-depth resto gearing question(s)

Short answer: you can gem from haste at your gear level.

Long answer: I started Geming for haste in ulduar. before the replenish nerf and tidal waves change i was trying out LWH + riptide spam after the change i went all haste. For reference I have around 29k mana in full 25man gear buffed that's being 10 haste off at the haste cap(which is 1250 for LWH). so staying at 31k mana isnt going happen with 10 man gear haste gemed. As long as you have replenishment, mana spring/BoW, mana tide, and a mana pot its going to be hard to go OOM unless you are just spamming trying to go OOM. I see you have trinkets that also help with mana regen you should be fine.

I don't think we have a general "sweet spot" for where your mana pool should be as long as you can heal fights without going OOM you are set. if you find you are having mana issues in a few fights then re-evaluate how you are healing, dont constantly spam heals when 90% of it will be overheal cut down on the spam and see how it goes. if you have constant mana issues regardless of how you're healing a fight it might be wise to pick up more mp5/int and remember to pop mana tide early, but honestly i don't foresee this happening to you with your gear.

naxx gear was SP red, sp/mp5 blue, int yellow

ulduar gear was sp red sp/mp5 blue, haste/sp yellow

toc gear was sp/haste red, haste/mp5 blue, haste yellow

icc gear is sp/haste red and yellow, sp/mp5 blue

yes i am ocd about matching socket colors
    Val'anyr Completed: July 9
    Mimiron's Head
    Comablack @ magtheridon

NOES

Naxx was - Sp and mp5

Ulduar - all about Int and SP/haste

Totc - all about haste

ICC - even more about haste

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...dorhal&n=Xuany

I have yet to have mana problems, and I absolutely love all the haste I have. I didn't gem for haste at first and hated Healing, now that im stacking it, it's just amazing. Currently, as I post this, I'm seeing you in your enhance gear but I'm sure your gear is good enough to start stacking haste, assuming your wearing at least T9 and ToC10/25+ gear.

Quote Originally Posted by comablack
    naxx gear was SP red, sp/mp5 blue, int yellow

ulduar gear was sp red sp/mp5 blue, haste/sp yellow

toc gear was sp/haste red, haste/mp5 blue, haste yellow

icc gear is sp/haste red and yellow, sp/mp5 blue

yes i am ocd about matching socket colors
    Gemming for socket bonuses rarely has a better outcome than straight stacking w/e stat is best at the time. Unless they start making shaman gear all yellow sockets and giving +haste for socket bonuses =D

Thank you everybody! Sorry about logging in my enhance set, but yes I am Uld10 hard mode / toc10/totgc10 gear for the most part.