Thread: Which Path?

Which Path?

Which engeneering should i go for pvp on a rogue?

Re: Which Path?

Quote Originally Posted by aaadicted2wow
    Which engeneering should i go for pvp on a rogue?
    does it matter?

mate it doesnt matter what profession you are just pick what ever side of wow u like better; PVP or PVE or both ..

Quote Originally Posted by lolzpop
    mate it doesnt matter what profession you are just pick what ever side of wow u like better; PVP or PVE or both ..
    I dont think u understand the question at all, and either does the other guy. The OP wants to know wether goblin or gnomish engineering have any differences when it comes to pvp abilitys, and to that queston as far as i know at lvl 80 there isnt a difference but I read somewhere that there will be in cata.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble
    I dont think u understand the question at all, and either does the other guy. The OP wants to know wether goblin or gnomish engineering have any differences when it comes to pvp abilitys, and to that queston as far as i know at lvl 80 there isnt a difference but I read somewhere that there will be in cata.
    So what you're saying is it doesn't matter, which is what I said. How did I misunderstand the question again?

You can see a list of Specialization-unique items on Wowhead with just the tiniest bit of effort. There's no real difference; Goblin gets you bombs and Gnome gets you, well, a hat I guess? I'm assuming you're talking about lvl 80 PvP btw, and not leveling, since your post wasn't exactly specific.