Ideas for Heroic ICC

Pretty much what the title says, what do you think Heroic ICC bosses will be like? (other than more HP and more dmg of course)

For example: Lord Morrowgar, his flames give a stacking DoT similar to the ones with Gormok.

Battleship: 2 mages on the enemy ship.
    Saurfang: I think I remember reading that if someone dies from his mark he heals for something around 50%
    Festergut: His shadow resist buff now spawn as targetable adds (you can see it as a spike ball) that must be killed in order to get the resist buff.

I can't think of anything for Lady Deathwhisperer.

Share your ideas!

Re: Ideas for Heroic ICC

I remember Marrowgar being tested on heroic, and in this mode his health was increased by A LOT and he also continued to cast Bone Spikes during Bone Storm, which could actually make him hard :P.

And yes, Saurfang will heal 50% if someone dies to Mark.

For Gunship I could imagine muliple mages, like you said, or maybe that your rocket pack only would work once during the fight (although that is improbable due to the I'm on a Boat - achievement).

The Festergut thing you proposed is very similar to like Jaraxxus imo, but blizz do have a tendency to repeat themselves though...

On Rotface the Big oozes could aggro random players and never let that aggro go, meaning that the OT isn't the one kiting, that would be a big step up on the difficulty!

Oh yeah remembered something about Deathwhisper... her skeletons have 50% damage reduction total instead of nearly immune to melee/spells, so all of the raid needs to kill them, dunno what else she does on the hard mode.
    Two types of people laugh at the law: those that break it and those that make it.

Possible Lady Deathwhisper Hard Mode:
    Mind Control causes the target to do 1000% damage, or 500% healing.
    The Empowered Fanatics do a .5 second AoE stack.
    The adds that hit for 30k in 10 man, are at 100% walking now.
    Death and Decay is much larger radius.
    Stacking Debuff for every 60 seconds she has Mana Shield up.
    If a ghost hits a raid member, it kills them and 2 surrounding raid members.
    At the start of phase 2, all adds are revived, but 90% weaker.
    http://theeminent.guildzilla.com/
    Come visit us on the Eminent - Lothar homepage!

Marrowgar fires and spikes do more damage. Spike during BS
    Lady DW: All mobs blow themselves up before they can be killed. DnD does more damage. Whatever bolt she casts in P1 heals her mana for amount damage caused.
    Gunship: 2 mages more throwers/ cannoners
    Saurfang. Deaths heal for more damage (i think its 10% not 50 though) the blood beasts have the scent of blood ability which decreases movement speed by 80%
    Festergut Spores have to be killed to innoculate
    Rotface. Big Oozes have random aggro table like smalls.
    Prof P. Both green oozes and orange gas clouds spawn at the same time.

This is a mix of what I would like to see and what ive read.

All these replies are making me scared...

Kinda glad none of you would ever be considered for the Blizzard design teams.

"Let's make everything unkillable forever!"

Quote Originally Posted by strossus001

Quote Originally Posted by WyriHaximus
    We are battling big ass dragons, huge fire elementals, gone mad paladins and you worry about something small like this?

So no1 thought of making Marrowgar's Bonestorm actually HURTING on heroic mode?

Quote Originally Posted by strossus001

Atleast it would make people stop complaining about it being easy ;D
    If I had a knife, I'd shoot you.

the only change I could see being made to bonestorm would be to inflict a stacking physical bleed on the player every time they are hit just like on Leotheras
    I blame a company who has a suspiciously high rate of hacking, and is not a security expert, yes. Until i find the leak on my side, it isn't on my side

Quote Originally Posted by Nadorei
    At the start of phase 2, all adds are revived, but 90% weaker.
    Yay, Nefarian revival. I like it.

some ideas that may or may not have come from either PTR or drunken vent conversations with guildies.

marrowgar: bone spikes happening durring bonestorm, bonestorm leaving stacking DoT if you are within 20 yards of him, and blue doomfires

deathwhisper: adds keep spawning durring P2, and doomfires.

gunship: the 2 ships move around each other durring the fight, and doomfires

saurfang: 2 more adds, 20% raid wide movement reduction, 20% heal when someone with mark dies, and doomfires.

rotface: 2x the debuffs and ooze, exploding ooze missles mow track people down, and doomfires.

festergut: only 1 spore not 3 per rotation, every minute putricide throws a goo ball at someone that does 10k nature dmg every 2 secs to players within 15 yards after 5 seconds, and doomfires

putricide: gas/ooze variable thing(think thaddius), both gas and ooze comign out at the same time, abom debuff has a durration, and doomfires.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack128
    the only change I could see being made to bonestorm would be to inflict a stacking physical bleed on the player every time they are hit just like on Leotheras
    except you get hit no matter where you are in the room during bone storm, you just take more dmg the closer you are