WMD:Warrior mage druid HALP

So basically i play the druid in this comp and absolutely love all the CC and how much skill this comp takes in general to win a match. My main is Southern on Azuremyst and my team ranges between 1980-2100 we are basically stuck this season and it seems some comps are very difficult to us so any tips are welcome on the following comps.

RMP
    Basically our strat when playing rmp is to play very defensively and have our warrior sit on the rogue the entire game. Our warrior will on peel the mage when i am deep freezed or we feel we are in trouble and need to stop his casts. Me (druid) and my mage on the team switch off clones and sheeps between the mage and the priest. The problem we seem to have is when the rogue switches to me (warrior is sheeped) and blows me up. Its very predictable but this is how i always seem to die.

Lumberjack
    This comp literally rofls me in the ground as a druid. The version we have the hardest time with is Pally Prot Arms this seems impossible. So many stuns and the burst with all of them combined just seems to much. We also have a very hard time peeling them because I cant cyclone and prots have so much mobility. Quite honestly when we hit this team we have no idea what to do.

Pally hunter prot war.
    Our strat there is basically to start on the warrior hoping he has low resil and mostly pve gear on. Me and the mage keep the hunter ccd as much as possible while hoping to force the pally to bubble with pressure. Do to bubble though and the hunter just putting out insane damage no matter how much he is ccd we cant seem to get a kill before they do. Usually it is our mage that dies and really hunters in general give us hell.

Beastcleave
    Most good beast cleaves pop hero start on our mage shut him down and make a quick switch to me. I cant seem to last long enough with heroism and wolves on me+hunter pet. Usually when we do manage to win its because we run away and los but this is much harder said than done do to the amount of snares this team has.

This is all I have for now but I sincerely thank anyone who helps me here and i do realize WMD is not an easy comp to have success in but me and my partners are willing to stick it out. Thanks again.

Southern, Azuremyst.

Re: WMD:Warrior mage druid HALP

I honestly dont know what the hell to say... Your mage isnt using nearly enough haste, and your warrior isnt using nearly enough ArP... O.o Im sorry to say, but this team should have very high pressure if played right...

I can't say I've ever played this comp, but i do play a resto druid so I can relate in some ways.

RMP: my initial thought would be to train the priest. Drop an early bladestorm on him to ATLEAST get a pain suppression from him if not score a kill, and have your mage Cspell the other mage to avoid sheeps during the burst. After he blows pain suppression any of them is a legitimate kill target (except maybe the rogue, if you're saying sitting on him isn't working). With a shattering throw, the mage might be your best bet. If you can control the rogue and string some sheeps/cyclones on the priest, the mage should die. As for the ninja switch onto you when your warrior is sheeped, there's not alot you can do here. Anything your mage can do to save you can be dispelled. Seems that if the game goes this long for you guys its a loss.

Lumberjack: If its a druid healing this comp, sheep is your best friend on the pally. If its a pally and there's a double dispel, doesn't look like there's whole lot that can be done. Have your warrior disarm one of them and hope for the best. Chances are they wont be scared of bladestorm and sheep is next to useless. Perhaps save Cspell for the prot pally when they're bursting you and try to score a kill on the warrior.

Pally/hunter/prot warr: TBH don't think I've ever run into this comp, or a really good one to remember it. Initial thought would be to train the hunter, your warrior SHOULD be able to stick to the hunter decently to avoid him pwning your mage.

Beastcleave: Survive/force trinkets/CC until bloodlust/heroism is done. I'd like to see a stat for how many games beastcleaves win if they can't score a kill in bloodlust/heroism. Ofc it would still be a good comp without bloodlust/heroism, but it seems the times we lose to it, they faceroll one of us immediately, and the times we beat it, we survive long enough to score a kill on the enhance.

Hope this helps a bit, and i do agree with the post above, your warrior should be oozing with armor pen, and your mage should have much more haste.

i played this broken comp to get my relentless shoulders at the beginning of the season.
    Your mage and you have to be on the same page with CCing and trading CC when your DR is up. The double CC is pretty damn important in most games. Also your mage and warrior have to be corrected gemmed and geared if you want to be any good.