Thread: Fresh start

Deleted

Fresh start

Hi there, I am going to play WoW again when Cataclysm releases with a fresh new start. But which class/race should I pick, because of the new combinations and new races Please help me

Re: Fresh start

Cataclysm is like 10 months away, im sure you will come up with something you like
    Amberkintribe Yogg+0 kill 10man.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuQ1_SjRxaA

Deleted

Believe me I won't I just like to discuss with people what they think probably then I can make my choice

Well rogues are a good bet since most people like to stealth up behind people and 2 shot them. And they are OP 99% of the time.

Or if you prefer casters then mage is a good choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

hard to say without knowing how classes will go in cata, although if you want an easy leveller, I'd recommend worgen hunter. If you want to be more likely to get into groups later, any tank or healer class is a good idea, as long as you know how to play them
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

15+ Year Old Account

Should I eat an apple or an orange today?

What I'm trying to say is, you need to decide what you want to play, and not let others choose for you. It is your 13 euros a month.

Do you want to tank? heal? or DPS? And if you want to DPS, do you want to be a ranged or melee DPS?

If you want to tank, you have 4 choices: Warrior (Protection specced), Paladin (Protection specced), Druid (feral specced), Death Knight (frost specced).

If you want to heal: Priest (holy or discipline specced), Paladin (holy specced), Shaman (restoration specced), Druid (restoration specced)

If you want to melee DPS: Warrior (Arms or Fury specced), Rogue (all 3 specs), Death Knight (Blood, Frost and Unholy are all decent DPS specs), Shaman (Enhancement specced), Paladin (Retribution specced)

If you want to be a ranged DPS: Warlock (all 3 specs), Mage (all 3 specs), Priest (shadow spec), Shaman (Elemental spec), Druid (Balance spec), Hunter (all 3 specs)

Don't blame me if I forgot a class somewhere in the lists... it's early and im not fully awake! ;D

Pretty sure mmo champ has rules against this kind of thread, choosing your class is a personal thing, there no point us suggesting them when we have no clue who you are.
    Choose the race and class that looks fun, not the one topping meters or pwning in pvp, chances are by the time you hit 80 (or 85) that will all be different
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellevad View Post
    The polymorph turtle doesn't walk slower than the polymorph sheep. It's just a bit less likely to be hit on by a welshman

i recommend wargen drood
    why?
    worgen pwnz
    can be tank ( no problem with random heroics and raids)
    can be healer
    can be caster
    can be melee dps

universal character

or lvl up every character like me

Deleted

I also think you should wear blue underwear and gray socks.

No threads about "which class/server/faction/gender/race should I roll?" please. They're pointless.