You Saving your gold for what like your dreams?

I want to know and Curious. You guys saving your gold for what?. Tell that. Enjoy ;D

Re: You Saving your gold for what like your dreams?

i saving my gold for buy my chopper xD

Virtual prostitutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

I save my gold so when I do spend it, i have to save up my gold again
    When a cat is dropped, it ALWAYS lands on its feet; and when toast is dropped, it ALWAYS lands with the buttered side down.
    Therefore, I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. When dropped, the two will hover, spinning inches above the ground.
    A "buttered-cat array" could easily allow a high-speed monorail to link between New York with Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Im saving my gold for when blizzard releases in game strip joints, because I want to see some more naked Blood elves and Night Elves
    Do you have a pointy ear fetish? :-*
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

For when they implement Faerie Dragon mounts (gonna name mine puff) , then I am gonna buy all the illusion and dream dust on the AH and fly around sprinkling it on all the players I can find.

I swear whenever I see writing like the title it's normally followed by a link to some random, most like keylogger, site or a gold-selling business.

It's so hard for me to restrain the furious grammar police squad inside me right now though uuggghghhhhhhhh, but, I tend to save gold for quickly leveling alts.
    If a shaman tells you that he can't tank, he's just not doing it right.

I save my gold so that I can dump like 5k in crafted gear on a fresh 80 alt so that he doesn't constantly get booted from heroics by assholes.

Why do we save gold???.....
    You never know when the I.W.I.N button will be finally purchasable in vendors.