Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

THE dumbest reason to be G-Kicked ever

So, today i got kicked from my raiding guild this afternoon. All i did was charging only 10g per epic cut. One of the offices, who happens to be the worst player i have ever seen in my life, kicked from the guild because "i was cutting into his profit".

NOTE: I was charging 10g to people in trade chat. NOT guildies that is just rude.
    EDIT: i got put back into the guild and said officer emo quit

Re: THE dumbest reason to be G-Kicked ever

'cutting into his profit' sounds pretty weak, regardless of play skill, but i would suggest that charging guildies for something that doesn't cost you could be considered out of line?

Um, were you charging guildies?

I thought the general rule was 'free for guildies'?

His excuse seemed kinda bad. That said, I don't like the tone of your post - you're throwing a lot of personal, unrelated (to the incident at hand) insults at him.

Also, charging guildies at all is bad.

Oh yeah, and if one officer kicked you without any kind of intervention or investigation from other officers, or even the GM, your guild is (was) HORRIBLE. At least in terms of guild structure.

I dont agree with you charging guildies, but it does seem liek a silly reason to obtain a G-Kick.

You charged guildies and then flamed a guildy on an online forum?

I'd say you got g-kicked for being obnoxious and selfish, and that is far from the worst reason to get g-kicked.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

So he's wearing Val'anyr to show off how good he is and in no way to help his healing?

And you were charging guildies... sure not a good reason to be kicked... but general rule is guildies for free.

Quote Originally Posted by artrax
    So, today i got kicked from my raiding guild this afternoon. All i did was charging only 10g per epic cut. One of the offices, who happens to be the worst player i have ever seen in my life, kicked from the guild because "i was cutting into his profit".

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lor&n=Rashgirl that is his armory. If he is wearing the orange mace it is because he is just showing off "how good he is". (he replaced it with http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50793). The office does about 2 million ineffective healing per fight and he does about 95% over healing with only 50k effective healing per fight. Don't bring up the whole "but he is disc and disc does low numbers" argument he does about 500 HPS ON HEROIC TWINS. This guy also dies in EVERY thing that you can possibly die on. This week he messed up one of our professor putress attempts because he stood their while the add that you are supposed to kite killed him and this wiped the raid. He blamed it on the DPS for not switching off the boss to kill it in about 2-3 seconds. /rage off
    Three parts to a story, blah blah blah.

Moral of the story: you're an asshole.
    Currently playing: [Dragon Age: Origins]

wtf, you charge guildies? Who's the ass now?

I'm pretty sure he means that he was broadcasting cuts 10g w/ your mats in trade.

Anyway, sounds silly all around and chances are you were g-kicked for more than just that.

Cuting epic to anybody is normally "free" everyone gives tip. I personally give 20g-25g for 1/2 or 3 cut.

But asking a guilding to pay for it..you're stupid. I know few (including myself) that give tip to guildy for a cut but 99% of time they want to give money back cauz it's a guildy. Even if the guy dunno the other. A guild is a guild. It's not going from 1 side. I'm sure you're happy that the guild does 50% free for things you take from gbank.

i personally think its wrong to charge guildies ive always had a good guild experience, when i was leveling i had lots of help with gear/quest help so when i reached a level that i could do it i was all for it, running people giving out free stuff just to help so while getting kicked from the guild is a bit much its kinda rude in my opinion to charge for guildies

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games

Lol, my shaman friend used to write down the name of guildie mages that charged him for water, and he wouldn't heal them in old raids(yes they would die more often).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You are correct that a lot of players moan about things being too easy without having seen the content personally. We definitely place less emphasis on their feedback than on people who have actually tried those encounters.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&pageNo=4#72

Man... How did any of you take "charging guildies" out of what he wrote? Is this a case of the blind leading the blind... one person wrongly reads something and everyone else jumps in? If he was "cutting into his profits" then that would mean the person who kicked him was charging the guildies more... Reading comprehension!

Also... You probably got kicked for your tone towards the person during the conversation.

So he's wearing Val'anyr to show off how good he is and in no way to help his healing?
    Does it really help his healing over Midnight Sun if he is Discipline?

No offense, but you seem like an asshole.

Rashgirl is a dude?

Someone's looking for favors.

What's wrong with charging guildies? Gotta pay for repairs somehow. It's not like the guildies can't wait for another professional to do the job for free (odds are someone in the guild does it for free). 10 gold is basically what a guild member should tip you anyways.

Although, I do agree that you sound like a 12 year old complaining because your older brother ate the last piece of pizza or something along those lines. You got G-Kicked... Who cares? It's a game. Life will go on. Switch to PvP or something... It's ruined and easy as well. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

10+ Year Old Account

Charging guild members is a bit wrong i always say free. (I do take tip some times depending on what it is i have done for them e.g. using a few of my mats if im enchanting or if they need more than 3 gems cuting)

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeetus
    Lol, my shaman friend used to write down the name of guildie mages that charged him for water, and he wouldn't heal them in old raids(yes they would die more often).
    WTF you knew a mage who charged for his water this fucker would have been bounced out of any guild i have ever been in and would defo not be coming on any raids with me

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by artrax
    "i was cutting into his profit".
    Get it?
    Word play :>

A JC was cutting into another JCs profit :>
    Summergale 85 Paladin - Holy/Prot dual specced.
    The Insane Progress:
    Steamweedle: Exalted (done: 999/1000)
    Bloodsail: Honored (done: 1618/12000)
    Darkmoon: Friendly (in progress: 275/6000)
    Ravenholdt: Revered (in progres: 4000/21000)

Quote Originally Posted by kakefarmer
    Get it?
    Word play :>

A JC was cutting into another JCs profit :>
    neat, i would like to get g/kick too for a pun pls
    WoW free since 8/10/09
    well i got stuck homesick with nothing to do pretty much and... for the sixth time, i started playing again.